Adopting a Pet in Bangkok

CharlieH

It is not that difficult to adopt. You can find as well just on the street.

Phuket , lovely dog on street, but couldnt take her with me. Well all good dogs, I met, I couldnt.

If I would have done it with all of them, then I would have had a lot of dogs.

Last year I would have had 2 nests of puppies, groups of about 7 pieces.

My wife also has her dog, as it came , as puppy to her house. She turnend out to be the nicest dog ever.(6/7 yo now)

If you want a dog in Thailand , it can be very easy and they can be worth a million to you.

Of course you can also meet a bad one, but you will now. But thats with every dog.

And with dogs, you have to educate, train them. You are the leader of the pack.

• Like 2

All my dogs (3) have been strays (2), or give away since unwanted (1), which the later was championship blood line w/papers, actual show material, a Cardigan Welsh Corgi.

Plenty of people have a litter of pups wanting to give away.  Free and now risk of coming from puppy farm.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

Our two doggos came from family. We love them to bits and they protect** us from all bad people!

"Our" cat decided we were a softer touch than her previous "owners" (next door for flips sake!).

** Nobody, but nobody, should attempt to get past a chihuahua!!

On 9/24/2024 at 6:40 PM, proton said:

There are millions of strays, where does the 700k come from? You adopt children, not stray animals. No thanks.

You don't seem to have experienced the joy that comes from the unconditional love provided by a pet. My wife and I look after 26-27 cats that we have rescued from the streets. It involves a lot of work, but it's a wonderful experience. As for adopting cats, several stray cats have adopted us and moved in over time. I encourage you to let their unconditional love melt your heart.

• Like 1