Democrats Fear Polls May Undercount Donald Trump's Support Ahead of 2024 Election

Social Media

3 hours ago, Tug said:

We best keep our guard up until trump is defeated and imprisoned he’s still a threat,I do feel the tide is turning against him but let’s not be complacent he can still win.my biggest fear on this issue is misogyny rearing its ugly head!

If you think Trump is a threat, wait till you see how 75 million decent hardworking Americans react if you catch a legal miracle and get him locked up.

But I know, the word prison is in the script you have

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s not true.

He said he gets 29% of the Jewish vote.

Clearly American Jews don’t need you telling them what is good for them.

He got 29% in 2020, polling at 40% now. Jews are waking up to the trainwreck of the democrat party, but mostly still blindly loyal to their party.

3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

And your point is? Too much for the Bot to process?. Off script?

Clearly you are having difficulty remembering you introduced NY into the discussion when moments later you post:

10 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

I didnt say NY did I?

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

If what trump said is true about only having 40% of the jewish vote now, then yes jewish americans dont understand yet whats in their best interest. Still plenty of time to make them aware

If Trump claims that he has 40% of the Jewish vote, it's clear that it must be a lot less. In the previous election Jewish Americans voted 76% for Biden.

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

If Trump claims that he has 40% of the Jewish vote, it's clear that it must be a lot less. In the previous election Jewish Americans voted 76% for Biden.

And then october 7 happened, and the college protests, and now trump is at 40%

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Clearly you are having difficulty remembering you introduced NY into the discussion when moments later you post:

I mad a post about NY, yes. Did I mention NY in the post in question? No. Glad to help you out. Note to self: Bots may not be fluent in English.

14 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Biden wasnt cheering anti semitism like Harris.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Please share with us a link to your evidence. I won't hold my breath waiting.

Id be surprised if it isnt 40%. It should be alot higher. Jews have nothing to gain voting democrat

1 minute ago, candide said:

"If what trump said is true" 5555 😆

Yes i suspect the number is alot higher. I cant imagine a majority of jews voting democrat after whats taken place the last year

7 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

I mad a post about NY, yes. Did I mention NY in the post in question? No. Glad to help you out. Note to self: Bots may not be fluent in English.

“I mad a post about NY”

“Bots may not be fluent in English.”

It’s not entirely unlikely.

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

“I mad a post about NY”

“Bots may not be fluent in English.”

It’s not entirely unlikely.

Ooooooo. Caught me in a typo. Arent you so clever and cutting.

35 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

If what trump said is true about only having 40% of the jewish vote now, then yes jewish americans dont understand yet whats in their best interest. Still plenty of time to make them aware

That made me laugh.

Well this might help the Dems a little.....reminds me of Jeremy Thorpe in the UK....."Vote Liberal or we'll shoot your dog"

Republicans could go with "Vote Republican or we'll eat you dog"

Mastermind allegedly told colleagues he killed a dog with a shovel https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/sep/24/project-2025-kevin-roberts-killed-dog?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Otherimage.thumb.png.b8326f48b4c42dfb1c4d0edbc944178d.png

• Love It 1

16 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Id be surprised if it isnt 40%. It should be alot higher. Jews have nothing to gain voting democrat

Before I was doubting her assertion. But now that you're saying you would be surprised if it isn't 40%, that changes everything.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, placeholder said:

You have a very limited imagination.

Youre not jewish so how could you know what the free palestine movement feels like to jews? The grafiti supporting hamas and down with zionist businesses. What do you care for jewish people? Nothing, you liberals only virtue signal, is all

• Sad 2

7 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Youre not jewish so how could you know what the free palestine movement feels like to jews? The grafiti supporting hamas and down with zionist businesses. What do you care for jewish people? Nothing, you liberals only virtue signal, is all

Dude you havent been here long enough to see the extreme antisemitism that lurks here among the terrorist supporting Leninist-Democrats or those purporting to be Democrats. If you are jewish I wouldnt advertise that fact. Its tough enough being a real decent American here.

Edited by Yagoda

3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Thank you, and the NYP,  for doing your bit to get every Democratic voter, and all those ‘never Trump’ Republicans to the polls.

16 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Big fat nothing burger.

Exactly. Anything that says Trump is winning must be a lie because he is the very embodiment of evil in the universe. As is anyone that votes for him.

Edited by Yagoda

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

Exactly. Anything that says Trump is winning must be a lie because he is the very embodiment of evil in the universe. As is anyone that votes for him.

Good to see you've come over to the "brightside" well done "Mr".

• Agree 1