Billie Eilish and Finneas Endorse Kamala Harris for President

jerrymahoney

14 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't need to know any more about Trump than he is in with a 50-50 chance or returning to the W H next year. Does that scare you?

He's a convicted criminal and a sex fiend for Pete's sake.

You seem to be a bit naive about things sexual if you think Trump is a sex fiend.

He's no more a sex fiend than the hundreds of thousands of farangs that flock to Thailand every year.

If he was really a convicted criminal other than in your imagination, he'd be in jail.

Guilty: Trump becomes first former US president convicted of felony crimes

You don't like reality, do you.

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Considering that Trump has been living in the media spotlight for decades, I find it hard to believe there is anything we don't know about when it comes to anything to do with him. If there was anything really bad it would have been all over the media.

You mean additional stuff that is really bad, in addition to the really bad stuff we already know about, right?

5 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

So gays, lesbians, transgender, queer, swfities and Eilish fans will decide the US election?

If enough men turn out to vote for Trump, let's say he develops a 13% lead among men, the way Harris has among women, that would make up for the small number of LGBTQ votes.

But we have too many traitors in our rank. Why any man would vote for Harris, when her only distinguinshing policy is reproductive rigths, ie abortion extremism, is a mystifying mystery. I guess some hate Trump so for some reason. 

A 'mystifying mystery'. You do have a way with words!😆

Anyone who votes for a person who tried to overturn an election as commander in chief (thereby committing the ultimate act of treason, punishable by death) is a traitor and they don't deserve the right and honor to have a vote.

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You talking about the politically inspired cases that have not resulted in a prison sentence?

He's been found guilty in a court of law of felony crimes, and no amount of lame diversions will ever change that.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Clutching straws comes to mind.

I'll think of you when he wins in November.

And when Harris wins I can guarantee you I won't think of you. I will think of much more pleasant stuff.

7 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

So gays, lesbians, transgender, queer, swfities and Eilish fans will decide the US election?

If enough men turn out to vote for Trump, let's say he develops a 13% lead among men, the way Harris has among women, that would make up for the small number of LGBTQ votes.

But we have too many traitors in our rank. Why any man would vote for Harris, when her only distinguinshing policy is reproductive rigths, ie abortion extremism, is a mystifying mystery. I guess some hate Trump so for some reason. 

Real men aren't scared to vote for a woman. A woman who's pretty normal, who when she needs to be briefed on something doesn't need it written in crayons, who will be willing to admit her instincts are not all that - she's not the font of all knowledge - and get help from those who know best.

Trump will watch Fox News or play golf half the day and look for ways to hurt his opponents and keep himself in the spotlight and will make sure everyone around him is a toadie who bows to his  instincts and superior intellect.

I think you'll agree Billie is intelligent and thoughtful and can see what's what beyond women's issues. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Screaming said:

Oh WOW, I am so impressed that Billie has endorsed word salad Harris that I am going to go out and vote early.........for Trump.

Billie eilish.jpg

Just when I thought you MAGA faithful were a bunch of immature, bitter and insecure old men.......

........you come along and prove me absolutely right!😄

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Real men aren't scared to vote for a woman. A woman who's pretty normal, who when she needs to be briefed on something doesn't need it written in crayons, who will be willing to admit her instincts are not all that - she's not the font of all knowledge - and get help from those who know best.

Trump will watch Fox News or play golf half the day and look for ways to hurt his opponents and keep himself in the spotlight and will make sure everyone around him is a toadie who bows to his  instincts and superior intellect.

I think you'll agree Billie is intelligent and thoughtful and can see what's what beyond women's issues. 

Billie Eilish is exceptionally intelligent, her lyrics are clear evidence of this. Also in interviews you can tell she is smarter than average.

A very thoughtful girl. But politically a naked child basically, only concerned with her abortion, transgender stuff. She's not exactly "normal". On foreign policy and the economy I doubt she has more knowledge than the average 15 year old.

Indeed Harris comes across as a normal woman, who will follow others' leads. But the presidential office is an office that demands leadership. You can't just sit by say and "oh okay, I'll fly to Zelensky to tell him will send weapons and not to sign the peace treaty". It takes a mind that can understand what has to be done. I don't think Harris is equipped for this. Her policy on abortion is understandable, for a woman, but on foreign policy and the economy, she's a a blind led by the one-eyed.

Any man should be terrified to vote for Harris, who has made clear she will pour gasoline on the fire that is Ukraine, and that she believes she can solve inflation by fixing prices should warn the most ardent believer that in terms of economics Harris an unwritten page.

• Haha 1

The 'value' to an endorsement by Billie Eilish or Taylor Swift is the extent to which they can get persons of voting age, who follow and pay attention to them, to vote when they otherwise may not have voted. Edited by jerrymahoney

4 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

The 'value' to an endorsement by Billie Eilish or Taylor Swift is the extent to which they can get persons of voting age, who follow and pay attention to them, to vote when they otherwise may not have voted.

Exactly. So the value is zero. Because most of the transgender and young would have voted for Harris anyway. The 30% of LGBTQ who vote for Trump will not change their mind because Eilish or Swift vote Harris.

2 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

The 'value' to an endorsement by Billie Eilish or Taylor Swift is the extent to which they can get persons of voting age, who follow and pay attention to them, to vote when they otherwise may not have voted.

Spot on. I don't think any celebrity endorsement has changed a person's mind. It might have helped a few who were undecided but the real benefit lies in making people go and vote, people who wouldn't otherwise have done so.

1 hour ago, Inderpland said:

'Harris is a closed book, and there is no knowing what creepy things she's hiding from public view.'

Watch a YouBoob with Judge Joe Brown...  Who knew her back in the day. 

Before the MSM sanitized her origin story.