White Culture

JimTripper

Not so bad during good time(while things are going well from your perspective).

But it will make you severely suffer once you are off the social ladder.

Specially by the cause  beyond own control.

You will feel yourself badly devalued by losing what you thought important  in worldly term; Secure career, well-paid job, comfortable home, social status etc.

Obsessive masculinity makes the Bad Time Even Worse.

Not so bad during good time(while things are going well from your perspective).

But once you are off the social ladder,  it will make you severely suffer

Specially by the cause  beyond own control.

You will feel yourself badly devalued by losing what you thought important  in worldly term; Secure career, well-paid job, comfortable home, social status etc.

Obsessive masculinity makes the Bad Time Even Worse.

Edited by black tabby12345

12 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

His country refrained from dropping bombs on innocent people, women and children in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. 

IMG_2895.webp

You come off as jealous, and a low worth individual, aka white trash. An embarrassment to your race

21 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

It's quite possible.  Do you really think you would know what's it's like to be a disabled person or a victim of abuse in Thailand?  You think any sort of discrimination or abuse would be plainly evident for you personally to see, or do you think it would be kept out of view?

That could be going on in anyone's neighbourhood. It's not exclusively a Thai thing.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I may not be able to avoid it, but I don't have to be happy about it.

I refuse to put myself in a box, everybody, white or black, can have all or some of those traits which are subject to change on a daily basis.

7 hours ago, mdr224 said:

You come off as jealous, and a low worth individual, aka white trash. An embarrassment to your race

You ask a question repeatedly 

I gave you an answer.

You couldn’t respond to the answer so you go on a bizarre personal attack. That is what your hero does. 
strange people over there.

11 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

You ask a question repeatedly 

I gave you an answer.

You couldn’t respond to the answer so you go on a bizarre personal attack. That is what your hero does. 
strange people over there.

You have little mans complex. Online you are richer, better than everyone else, because in reality its obviously the opposite 

7 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

You have little mans complex. Online you are richer, better than everyone else, because in reality its obviously the opposite 

And again a personal attack because you couldn’t respond to my answer. 
Very sad, like your hero Trump.

1 minute ago, MalcolmB said:

And again a personal attack because you couldn’t respond to my answer. 
Very sad, like your hero Trump.

Respond to what? Your virulent antisemitism? Your thoughts belong on a neonazi forum. You are too extreme im surprised you havent been banned yet

8 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Respond to what? Your virulent antisemitism? Your thoughts belong on a neonazi forum. You are too extreme im surprised you havent been banned yet

Hold on. You have said you wanted to wipe out the Chinese, the Russians and Iran.

But I say that I don’t like Israel for what they are doing to the Palestinian women and children and you cry “anti semitism”. 

There are millions all around the world protesting every week to put an end to the war like me. You want to ramp it up against a third of the worlds population.

I know where you belong. 

5 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Hold on. You have said you wanted to wipe out the Chinese, the Russians and Iran.

But I say that I don’t like Israel for what they are doing to the Palestinian women and children and you cry “anti semitism”. 

There are millions all around the world protesting every week to put an end to the war like me. You want to ramp it up against a third of the worlds population.

I know where you belong. 

Ok so that explains your hatred for israel, who are not the aggressors. How do you explain your hatred for all other jews?

43 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Ok so that explains your hatred for israel, who are not the aggressors. How do you explain your hatred for all other jews?

I said not like.

Never said hate.

why do you hate the Chinese?

2 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

I said not like.

Never said hate.

why do you hate the Chinese?

Alot of them and russians in thailand, i think you can figure it out for yourself someday. The difference between me and you is that there are people i like. You dont seem to like anyone but yourself

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MalcolmB said:

But I say that I don’t like Israel for what they are doing to the Palestinian women and children 

That is just Hamas lies and propaganda and its been shown to be untrue , Israel are targeting terrorists and terrorists are hiding behind civilians .

Can you not understand that ?

Israel are NOT targeting woman and Children , Hamas targeted woman and children in their Oct 7 th attack

1 hour ago, MalcolmB said:

You have made numerous extreme anti Semitic posts in this thread and no one has stated you are Anti Semitic ........................and you ply the victim by "saying you cry “anti semitism”."

Incredulous  

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That is just Hamas lies and propaganda and its been shown to be untrue , Israel are targeting terrorists and terrorists are hiding behind civilians .

Can you not understand that ?

Israel are NOT targeting woman and Children , Hamas targeted woman and children in their Oct 7 th attack

Rubbish

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/02/gaza-palestinian-children-killed-idf-israel-war

they even shot Israeli hostages who were waving a white flag.

9 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Bombing kids daily.

Chinese haven’t bombed anybody for decades.

You don't seem to know the difference between Jews and Israelis .

You really need to learn the basics , 

I don't have the patience to explain to you what a Jew is and who an Israeli is .

You should refrain from making any more comments on the subject until you learn the basics .

Its like Sir Patrick Moore having to point out where the sun is and where  the moon is and which ones which .

4 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You don't seem to know the difference between Jews and Israelis .

You really need to learn the basics , 

I don't have the patience to explain to you what a Jew is and who an Israeli is .

You should refrain from making any more comments on the subject until you learn the basics .

Its like Sir Patrick Moore having to point out where the sun is and where  the moon is and which ones which .

It is the Jews doing all the bombing and killing in Gaza, West Bank and Lebanon today.