Two Dead, One Injured in Fiery Crash Involving Car and Truck in Khon Kaen

Georgealbert

IMG_6245.png

The incident occurred in the early hours of October 1, Ban Haet District, Khon Kaen province, where a vehicle collided with the rear of a truck, resulting in a fatal fire. The incident left two people dead and one injured.

The collision caused the car to burst into flames, and two of the people were unable to escape the vehicle. Despite rescue efforts the two individuals died in the burning vehicle. The one person who survived the collision was rushed to Sirindhorn Ban Had Hospital with serious injuries.

Local emergency services, including volunteers and officers from Ban Had Police Station, responded promptly to the scene. When the fire was extinguished a number of burnt weapons, which are believed to be legal, were removed from the wreckage.

The two bodies had to be cut from the remains of the vehicle and were transported to hospital for a formal autopsy. The identity of the victims has not been disclosed yet.

Authorities are currently investigating the cause of the accident.

Picture and video from responders.

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-10-01

news-footer-4.png

image.png

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Georgealbert said:

resulting in a fatal fire

I think we should not be so quick to draw conclusions. Looks to me that the impact which made the damage could have been the fatal part.

6 hours ago, Snackbar said:

Another LPG vehicle?

LPG is safer than petrol if fitted properly. I have been driving LPG for years. All LPG tanks have a safety valve that allows the gas to escape if burning do it does not explode, petrol tanks explode.

29 minutes ago, Tailwagsdog said:

LPG is safer than petrol if fitted properly. I have been driving LPG for years. All LPG tanks have a safety valve that allows the gas to escape if burning do it does not explode, petrol tanks explode.

Another Electric Vehicle fire?  

They’re known for going up in flames.