If Your Thai Wife Isn't With You Now...

donx

Didn't you post some threads like this yourself lately because you thought it was funny ?

i never thought it was funny. the reason why i posted was to make fun of trollish, rubbish, naive, stupid and last not least superfluous postings.

:o

So with different words trolling the trollish :D

Can be a valid reason though.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think it's any surprise that Thai women so often are with Farang men for money. I think the surprise is that we as farang know this but continue on with Thai women anyway. I'm guilty of this insanity and can't explain it myself. Guess I like to suffer.

Well.... first why someone bothers getting married IN Thailand is pretty well beyond me. There really doesnt seem much point.

Now as for getting married to a Thai and then leaving and going to live in farangland.... well that is down right strange.....

Reminds me... Thai girls are extremely coy about this whole marriage thing anyways. I was out at a club (Superfly - the new one...) the other night chatting up a girl - she looked kinda slutty in a good sort of way. 'Are you married?' I asked..... 'I dont know....' She replied. Now to me this seemed like a pretty feeble answer. I mean I guess she didnt really want to be married on that particular night. Anyways I guessed I should have pressed her on it but you know.... so many slutty girls... so little time......

My wife is not with me right now. I'm in BKK and she is in Phuket at our hotel. I have concrete evidence that my wife is receiving money from our hotel guests, (sometimes 1,000s of baht!) and depositing this money in my bank account.

Should I be worried?? :o

Simon

careful of hand in the till syndrome

Was that wimpy on Popeye? BTW, this exchange is the only useful one on this thread.

Could be. Could be that I never saw the original, just heard people repeating it.

And this is going to annoy me until I know the answer ...

'Are you married?' I asked..... 'I dont know....' She replied.

Now, this is interesting. Quite often Asian people say "maybe" to imply "no", but "I don't know" :o ? Are you sure she understood what you were saying ?

As for these marriages, they sound like part-time kinda marriages, where the bloke is away from Thailand for large parts of the year & the woman stays here. Maybe Marriages. Is there a 3rd box to tick on the census forms ? I had the impression some of these blokes were not unaware of what happened while they were away, but it didn't particularly bother them. Or something. :D .

Edited by WaiWai

'Are you married?' I asked..... 'I dont know....' She replied.

Now, this is interesting. Quite often Asian people say "maybe" to imply "no", but "I don't know" :o ? Are you sure she understood what you were saying ?

She knew exactly what I was asking and spoke fluent english - with a somewhat grating American accent. (For the record... her friend did tell me she was married to some guy who lived in Qatar. She wore her engagement ring on her right hand - a whopper it was too.) But honestly, it really is too pathetic. If you are going to get married and commit underdying loyalty to some bloke why be in some club saying 'I dont know' 6 months later. I could have respected her a bit more if she had just lied about it but who the ###### doesnt know if they are married or not. I went home with her friend...

by the way, my wife is going abroad tomorrow for a couple of weeks. she does that every now and then. before she leaves she always insists that i should not eskrew around with any females. neither in the vicinity nor in more distant places. although she did not specifically request that i post this in TV-forum i feel obliged to do so and warn all fellow farangs not to eskrew around. i do hope you get the message... or else!

She knew exactly what I was asking and spoke fluent english - with a somewhat grating American accent. (For the record... her friend did tell me she was married to some guy who lived in Qatar. She wore her engagement ring on her right hand - a whopper it was too.) But honestly, it really is too pathetic. If you are going to get married and commit underdying loyalty to some bloke why be in some club saying 'I dont know' 6 months later. I could have respected her a bit more if she had just lied about it but who the ###### doesnt know if they are married or not. I went home with her friend...

Perhaps she didn't know if he was coming back :o .

"I really don't know" what to say.

Any married chaps reading from Qatar had better phone home & sort out any confusion their wives may be suffering about their marital status.

Going back to the OP, I think his wife may be upset in part because of an implication, perceived or real, that she, too, might be ripping off her husband.

If Your Husband Isn't With You Now... He is <removed> Around!

Over 50% of the men I know visit brothels! I dop not have the idea of the percentage of the other 50% who does. Most do not let their wives know. I was with my friends in this karaoke bar and a friend of mine insisted that I post here to warn women here.

Actually I am curious. Are there more farangs with thai wives who fvcks around or the other way round?

My wife is not with me right now. I'm in BKK and she is in Phuket at our hotel. I have concrete evidence that my wife is receiving money from our hotel guests, (sometimes 1,000s of baht!) and depositing this money in my bank account.

Should I be worried?? :o

Simon

if your recent desperate post regarding your wife staying out all night getting drunk/high with ladyboys up patong way, 'losing' credit cards, jewellery etc, yes.

Over 50% of the men I know visit brothels! I dop not have the idea of the percentage of the other 50% who does. Most do not let their wives know. I was with my friends in this karaoke bar and a friend of mine insisted that I post here to warn women here.

Actually I am curious. Are there more farangs with thai wives who fvcks around or the other way round?

Actually you raise a very interesting point.

The fact is that in Asian culture the men go to Brothels and shag hookers and go back to their wives. The wives generally know about this and either dont care or accept it or simply turn a blind eye. At least 50% of married Thai guys go to massage parlours etc. They rarely however date these hookers although flirtations with girls from the G clubs are quite common.

The western man assumes faithfulness in his relationship. There are very few farang wives that will accept the shagging on the side. Us farang come here and pick up asian habits. It works for me...

Some should be worried, some have nothing to be worried about, some are in denial, some are fully aware but want to normalize it (into... "all Thai women/men/companies/noodle vendors...") so they don't feel like they are the only ones getting taken for a ride -misery loves company-.

My wife called me from Thailand asking me to post a warning to Farang with a Thai wife.

troll!

Check my past posts if you think I'm a troll.

assuming you are not are troll the fact remains that your posting is trollish².

Precisely.

Troll-like?

Many songs and stories written about this; entire novels and movies. The line I recall is where the singer asks, "Who's fooling 'round with your old lady, while you're out fooling around?"

It's that old sacred totem: monogamy except for celibacy.

The best of the songs for this I think would be Cole Porter's (?) "I'm always true to you darling, in my fashion....". Ella Fitzgerald sang it well.

After this rather worrying OP I telephoned the Missus in Thailand and she assured me she was being good an dnot taking advantage of my money, albeit she had run out pf money again. How sweet :o

Phew, what a relief to know mine is different :D

One for you, one for me, one for you, two for me.

I can hear a cartoonish voice in my head saying this but no image ... who used to say that ??

Think it was Laurel and Hardy or larry, Moe and Curly who I was thinking, or was it Simons wife.

My wife called me from Thailand asking me to post a warning to Farang with a Thai wife. She is upset because she knows several Thai women that are using farang husbands to finance their lives with Thai husbands back in Thailand.

My wife is with my kids in Phatthalung where my sister-in-law has a small roadside restaurant. A Thai woman was eating noodles and bragging how she was taking advantage of her farang husband living in farangland.

I told her I would pass this warning on to ThaiVisa.com and that is what this post is about.

Now personally, I think this topic has been discussed so often on the website, but I find it interesting that the behavior of these Thai women really makes my wife so upset. Anyway, I've put out the warning though I doubt it will have any real impact.

Concubinage in Thailand is as old as the hills. Just as one man may have had several concubines, a woman may have as many men as she needs.

Of course the rules have changed and what was open and allowed has now become dishonest and cheating, but still old practices die hard.

So what's new?

The fact is that in Asian culture the men go to Brothels and shag hookers and go back to their wives. The wives generally know about this and either dont care or accept it or simply turn a blind eye. At least 50% of married Thai guys go to massage parlours etc. They rarely however date these hookers although flirtations with girls from the G clubs are quite common.

The western man assumes faithfulness in his relationship. There are very few farang wives that will accept the shagging on the side. Us farang come here and pick up asian habits. It works for me...

It is one thing playing the field, but another when they are using your cash to facilitate it.

It is one thing playing the field, but another when they are using your cash to facilitate it.

but that is the only usable thing you've got

by the way, my wife is going abroad tomorrow for a couple of weeks. she does that every now and then. before she leaves she always insists that i should not eskrew around with any females. neither in the vicinity nor in more distant places. although she did not specifically request that i post this in TV-forum i feel obliged to do so and warn all fellow farangs not to eskrew around. i do hope you get the message... or else!

Troll? :D

TBWG :D

but that is the only usable thing you've got

Exactly and time to use it somewhere else, let the extra man pay for his own, like we do.

what does a rooster say? what does a whore say.

It is not exactly true. At least in HK most wives do not know and like farang women will not allow this happening.

Are people saying that western men are more loyal than Asian men. Do western men have less desire to cheat?

I guess the farangs I see in thailand are all single then.