Documentary explores war crimes being posted on social media.

MalcolmB

1 hour ago, Evil Penevil said:

The answer to a lasting peace is and always has been for Palestinians and other Arabs to recognize Israel's right to exist as a sovereign state

Problem is the Jews won’t live in peace and want to kick out all the Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank also.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, MalcolmB said:

Problem is the Jews won’t live in peace and want to kick out all the Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank also.

Its the other way around , its the Palestinians who do not want to share the land .

Palestinians want to kick all the Jews off the land , Palestinians have rejected sharing the land on numerous occasions .

Israelis would be happy to live peacefully with Palestinians in Gaza and the West bank 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, johng said:

Their actions don't agree with your words...

Israel's actions are because of the Palestinians attacking Israel and Israel are fighting back .

If Palestinians accepted a Country /state in the West bank and Gaza and co existed peacefully , then Israel wouldn't have the need to fight against them 

• Haha 1

On 10/4/2024 at 11:23 AM, johng said:

Yeah they killed  40,000 ++ Israelis ??  

If Hamas / Palestinians had the military capability they'd kill a LOT more than 40,000 Israelis. They'd kill ALL the Jews in the world if they had the capability. 

We should be thankful they're relatively weak in a military sense. 

Israel on the other hand could wipe their enemies off the map if they chose to, but instead have kept casualties down to a modest 40,000 (which includes 19,000 Hamas operatives). 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Yes , I deny the claims that Israel took hostages and that Palestinians got raped by dogs at the instructions of the IDF  .

Can you prove me wrong ?

I deny the false allegations 

Then you and Frank not so different. 

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Yes , I deny the claims that Israel took hostages and that Palestinians got raped by dogs at the instructions of the IDF  .

Can you prove me wrong ?

I deny the false allegations 

You were not there.

How can you deny it?

15 hours ago, 300sd said:

And here's another one:

We have always said that in our war with the Arabs we had a secret weapon — no alternative.

Israel  are “winning” now.

But one day in the future technology will come up with something and they will wipe Israelis from the map. 
Israel has too many enemies now, and the behavior now being exposed is losing Israel many friends that it had. The world knows too much now about the torture, about the settlers, about the slaughter. 

Hard to feel sorry for the holocaust 75 years ago when they are behaving like this. 

Everyday Israel is creating more enemies. That is what happens when they kill family members. Sons, brothers and fathers don’t forget.

7 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

@MalcolmBare you a holocaust denier too?

No the holocaust was a real and horrific thing. 

I have started questioning over the last few month more the reason why the holocaust happened?

Why were the Jews singled out for that? 
Why are the Jews so hated by so many  so many times throughout history?

Do you know why?

6 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

No the holocaust was a real and horrific thing. 

I have started questioning over the last few month more the reason why the holocaust happened?

Why were the Jews singled out for that? 
Why are the Jews so hated by so many  so many times throughout history?

Do you know why?

You dont know why. Theres no truth in your biases, just hatred

id think that since your country was made worse by muslims youd hate them more, but i suppose you blame jews for that too.

Edited by mdr224

6 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Israel  are “winning” now.

But one day in the future technology will come up with something and they will wipe Israelis from the map. 
Israel has too many enemies now, and the behavior now being exposed is losing Israel many friends that it had. The world knows too much now about the torture, about the settlers, about the slaughter. 

Hard to feel sorry for the holocaust 75 years ago when they are behaving like this. 

Everyday Israel is creating more enemies. That is what happens when they kill family members. Sons, brothers and fathers don’t forget.

Refer to my first post on Golda Meir! Try living in a country that has been continually attacked and threatened with extinction for years from surrounding countries. What do you think Israel should do to stop this continual threat? Put down their weapons!

3 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Never enjoyed or used anything made by Muzzie....

On the other hand...Spielberg, Seinfeld and numerous inventions to list including fish & chips.

Jews invented bagels too

1 minute ago, MalcolmB said:

No I don’t.

But I think I am starting to understand it.

What i understand about antisemitism is that throughout history jews are and were successful. Success breeds contempt. You dont understand anything about jewish people other than the jealousy you feel

1 hour ago, mdr224 said:

What i understand about antisemitism is that throughout history jews are and were successful. Success breeds contempt. You dont understand anything about jewish people other than the jealousy you feel

Jealous of what?

Being so popular?

Living in a country surrounded by hate?

I think you will find us Brits, hugely more successful. 

That they put having money over having friends or relationships with family might have a lot to do with their unpopularity perhaps. 

1 minute ago, MalcolmB said:

Jealous of what?

Being so popular?

Living in a country surrounded by hate?

I think you will find us Brits, hugely more successful. 

That they put having money over having friends or relationships with family might have a lot to do with their unpopularity perhaps. 

Negative IQ post. You are generalizing a race of people without probably even having met one. Your country has been taken over by islam, you live in a country with the rudest chinese and russian tourists. But for some reason you have it out for jews based off of your conspiracies

Just now, mdr224 said:

. You are generalizing a race of people without probably even having met one.

I thought they were a religion not a race?

Just now, mdr224 said:

Your country has been taken over by islam,

rubbish. 

Just now, mdr224 said:

you live in a country with the rudest chinese and russian tourists.

you seem to have a lot of issues with a lot of people

Just now, mdr224 said:

But for some reason you have it out for jews based off of your conspiracies

Conspiracies?