Harris Lies, Americans Die. Illegal Aliens are more Important

Yagoda

5 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Source? Oh wait…all your sources are bull<deleted>

Bro, all the polls are right on www.realclearpolitics.com? Anybody can look at them. They only like the ones that support their failed candidate

11 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Yeah except Americans are dying in the dark and Harris is in charge. More blood on her hands.

Lie.

The Vice President has no role in FEMA.

Are you that ignorant of how the US government works?

Feel free to substantiate your claim, or delete your post.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The top polls are usually quite accurate.

You should really apply for a job with CNN. Your nonstop propaganda here is wasted on folks that dont give a <deleted>. And youre doing it all for no salary

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Lie.

Im not here to give you a civics lesson.

17 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

She immediately conceded after the votes were counted and she didn't call her supporters to the Capitol to stop the certification of the election. Trump was the first president in America's history to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power. Trump is still whining and pouting and lying 4 years later and has still not conceded the election that he lost fair and square. Do you see the difference?

Its far more important when the present administration is failing American citizens and folks are dying.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Lie.

So why was she the one announcing the whopping $750 available to hurricane victims?

• Love It 1

Just now, impulse said:

So why was she the one announcing the whopping $750 available to hurricane victims?

who is running the government anyway? Joe didnt even know there was a storm.

14 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Its far more important when the present administration is failing American citizens and folks are dying.

Sad that people are suffering from climate change but the Republicans and Trump are still calling it a hoax. Trump said climate change would just create “more oceanfront property.”

50 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

Sad that people are suffering from climate change but the Republicans and Trump are still calling it a hoax. Trump said climate change would just create “more oceanfront property.”

Climate change is real.  It's been going on since the earth was formed, long before the industrial age.  The hoax is that taking money from me and giving it to someone else is going to solve a problem that's been going on for billions of years.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mazungu said:

Apart from the fact the hurricane was man-made, caused by the Dems to sweep in and try to look good just before the elections......MTG is the source and you can't argue with her.

Didn't Vance say she was a genius?

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Apart from the fact the hurricane was man-made, caused by the Dems to sweep in and try to look good just before the elections......MTG is the source and you can't argue with her.

I don't see anyone blaming the hurricane on the Dems.  Just the absolutely deplorable response. 

(With a tiny bit of admiration for not letting a good catastrophe go to waste, as they foil efforts in the mostly red areas to be ready for in-person voting on election day.)

2 minutes ago, impulse said:

I don't see anyone blaming the hurricane on the Dems.  Just the absolutely deplorable response. 

What a deplorable response.

Marjorie Taylor Greene (MTG), a U.S. Representative from Georgia, has made a variety of controversial statements, some of which relate to climate change and weather events. She suggested on social media that the U.S. government might be involved in creating or manipulating hurricanes, including Hurricane Helene. The claim about Hurricane Helene being man-made is part of a broader conspiracy theory alleging that hurricanes can be artificially intensified or directed using technology, sometimes referred to as “weather modification” or “geoengineering.”

3 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Marjorie Taylor Greene (MTG), a U.S. Representative from Georgia, has made a variety of controversial statements, some of which relate to climate change and weather events

If you're going to hold Repubs responsible for the crap that MTG says, we need to hold Dems accountable for the crazy stuff AOC and The Squad say. 

You probably don't want to go there.  You'll lose.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, impulse said:

If you're going to hold Repubs responsible for the crap that MTG says, we need to hold Dems accountable for the crazy stuff AOC and The Squad say. 

You probably don't want to go there.  You'll lose.

Fairpoint thinking about it......Trump spouts enough crazy stuff in one day to last a lifetime......no need to throw in a lightweight like MTG.

5 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Fairpoint thinking about it......Trump spouts enough crazy stuff in one day to last a lifetime......no need to throw in a lightweight like MTG.

And AOC has crazy eyes.  MTG at least looks sane, even if...

3 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

..............she has a bleached blonde bad built beachbody

I'm not into body shaming.  I live in a glass house with a ton of windows on that issue.

Edit:  And I wish I had hair.  Any hair, even blonde.

Edited by impulse
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, impulse said:

I'm not into body shaming.  I live in a glass house with a ton of windows on that issue.

I'm just looking at treadmills on Lazada.....hoping the urge fades before I press buy.

Re: Hair, 68 and have a full head of hair.....sadly all silver.

Edited by Will B Good

2 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Some things that go "a bit wrong". Yeah, not enough body bags is a bit wrong.

Why did it take a week to send out the 82nd Airborne who are located RIGHT DOWN THE FREAKING ROAD??

YOU need to watch some local news.

Local news with the (R) Governor of Tennessee 

‘A lot of misinformation’ | Gov. Lee, FEMA address donation rumors

https://www.wvlt.tv/2024/10/03/lot-misinformation-gov-lee-fema-address-donation-rumors/