Harris Lies, Americans Die. Illegal Aliens are more Important

Yagoda

On 10/4/2024 at 10:18 AM, jerrymahoney said:

From the above Newsweek link:

However, SSP (The Shelter and Services Program) is a small share of FEMA's overall yearly budget. For the new financial year which began Oct. 1, the agency laid out a need for $33.1 billion.

"These claims are completely false," a DHS spokesperson told Newsweek Thursday, addressing the accusations by Abbott and others. "As Secretary Mayorkas said, FEMA has the necessary resources to meet the immediate needs associated with Hurricane Helene and other disasters.

"The Shelter and Services Program (SSP) is a completely separate, appropriated grant program that was authorized and funded by Congress and is not associated in any way with FEMA's disaster-related authorities or funding streams."

You're wasting your time jerry. The op is Hardcore and takes every opportunity to display his irrational beliefs.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

I am a citizen of the USA, which some refer to as an "American." I was born there and lived there for over 50 years. I moved to Thailand about 20 years ago (I'm 78 now). In fact, I'm still registered to vote in California. About a week ago, I sent in (faxed) my ballot for the Nov elections, and have received a verification of it's receipt and acceptance.

Are you an "American"? 

And by the way, most of the immigrants trying to get into the USA over the border with Mexico are "Americans." 😉 

No. They are Mexicans. California. It figures. At least your vote for Harris is wasted.

• Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

No. They are Mexicans. California. It figures. At least your vote for Harris is wasted.

Mexicans are Americans. They are from Central America, just as I am from North America. Some immigrants are from South America. We are all Americans.

Yes, because of our Electoral College system to elect a president, my vote in California doesn't really matter in the overall scheme of things, but it does to "we."

Edited by WDSmart

21 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Mexicans are Americans. They are from Central America, just as I am from North America. Some immigrants are from South Americans. We are all Americans.

Yes, because of our Electoral College system to elect a president, my vote in California doesn't really matter in the overall scheme of things, but it does to me.

Bully for you Mr. International. I bet you have pronouns too.

Looks like traditional Democrats are not happy with the Harris regimes neglect of dying Americans.

https://nypost.com/2024/10/07/opinion/helene-reveals-a-rudderless-white-house-and-harris-flaws/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Bully for you Mr. International. I bet you have pronouns too.

Looks like traditional Democrats are not happy with the Harris regimes neglect of dying Americans.

https://nypost.com/2024/10/07/opinion/helene-reveals-a-rudderless-white-house-and-harris-flaws/

More propaganda opinion from Murdoch claiming to be fact. Try again Vlad.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

More propaganda opinion from Murdoch claiming to be fact. Try again Vlad.

Doug Schoen and Andy Stein? They wote it, not the Post Editorial writers. Do you even know who they are? Guess not.

Who is Vlad?

Edited by Yagoda

3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Doug Schoen and Andy Stein? They wote it, not the Post Editorial writers. Do you even know who they are? Guess not.

Who is Vlad?

The post is a right wing propaganda rag, not a legitimate news source. Vlad is your Russian daddy, and Trumps favorite top.

Edited by cjinchiangrai
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

The post is a right wing propaganda rag, not a legitimate news source. Vlad is your Russian daddy, and Trumps favorite top.

You should go over to the Conspiracy topic, you have Russians under your bed.

Again, you dont even know who wrote that article, which again shows that you are spending bandwidth spewing hate and nonsense conspiracism instead of dealing with reality.

Hey did you know iof you take the word Trump and rearrange, it spells Purtim, which if you take the R out it spells Purim, which means he is Jewish, then trim on the M and it spells Putin, which is the head Jewish master that controls Trump. Just saying.. Also add up the numbers and see.

Edited by Yagoda
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

You should go over to the Conspiracy topic, you have Russians under your bed.

Again, you dont even know who wrote that article, which again shows that you are spending bandwidth spewing hate and nonsense conspiracism instead of dealing with reality.

Hey did you know iof you take the word Trump and rearrange, it spells Purtim, which if you take the R out it spells Purim, which means he is Jewish, then trim on the M and it spells Putin, which is the head Jewish master that controls Trump. Just saying.. Also add up the numbers and see.

Creative but just a deflection of your Russian lies.

27 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Creative but just a deflection of your Russian lies.

Russian lies bwaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is better than the freaks with their Lizard People.

• Love It 1

12 hours ago, sherwood said:

Not this one. The left has lost the plot.

Fight , Fight , Fight.

The elites figured with 3-1/2 years of control while sidestepping a Mayorkas trial in the Senate ( which would of politically outed bidens/harris through intense testimony) they could pivot back to harris being a moderate by mentioning 

( middle class & small business ) in every word salad she speaks during

her scripted interviews.imop

The media propaganda machine working intensively to malign Trump as the second Hitler & harris avoiding Fox news interviews while going on a woman Jesus revival tour with Oprah & the View is certainly a sickening site to see , especially for those who follow 

politics. Imop

Edited by riclag

4 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Russian lies bwaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is better than the freaks with their Lizard People.

The Lizard People fans are the same Q following people populating MAGA, but whatever.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, radiogeneris said:

/2 Here are some objective facts:

🚨FEMA’s Emergency Food and Shelter Program has been reshaped to provide funding to “families and individuals encountered by the Department of Homeland Security” – aka illegal aliens. $685 MILLION has been allocated to fund illegal aliens.

🚨The Shelter and Services Program is designed to exclusively provide shelter and services to illegal aliens. Over $1 BILLION in taxpayer dollars have been allocated between FY2023 and FY2024.

🚨The #1 goal of FEMA’s strategic plan is to “Instill Equity as a Foundation of Emergency Management.”

🚨FEMA also identified “People of color,” “Women,” and “The LGBTQ+ community” as “disproportionately impacted by disaster.” According to the Biden-Harris administration, natural disasters don't have the same impact on white straight men.

20241009_004428.jpg

20241009_004415.jpg

20241009_004413.jpg

20241009_004410.jpg

Good catch. DEI  forgot about We & judges by identity politics, purely Marxist. 

“With rapidity and stealth, diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) ideology has come to replace the classical liberal values of merit, fairness and equality (MFE) in the academy, professional organizations, media, government and large technology companies. DEI bureaucracies have mushroomed. Many operate behind the scenes with ambiguous DEI definitions, goals and policies”.

https://thehill.com/opinion/education/3718803-what-do-we-really-mean-by-diversity-equity-and-inclusion/

8 hours ago, Luuk Chaai said:

it must really suck being a lefty  liar,cheat.marxist,anti American (DEM)

Harris pledges $157 million to Lebanon as Americans suffer from Hurricane aftermath

sooooo?    KH is complaining they have to wait for congress to approve funds for Fema..   but it's ok to just wave the magic wand and send off US taxpayer dollars to Lebanon ?     Take that money and send it to our people in the US that need help..      period.

what about the 12billion in escrow from Sandy.    sitting there 12 years..   re-allocate,,,

such a horrible person

Another one paying attention to 

dem priorities!

Thanks

3 hours ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Right out of the fascist playbook. They are ruining the blood of our country. 90 years ago it was the Jews and Gypsies, now it is the transgenders and immigrants. Same playbook, similar nasty results, but not this time. Trump is going to prison.

With your terrorist supporting lot, its still the Jews. Dont see many Trump flags while they scream and froth for the death of Jews, thats your crowd.

And the scumbags that are Trump supporters?  Scumbags.

You are the most dangerous type of hater, you beleive your own bullsh*t

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

With your terrorist supporting lot, its still the Jews. Dont see many Trump flags while they scream and froth for the death of Jews, thats your crowd.

And the scumbags that are Trump supporters?  Scumbags.

You are the most dangerous type of hater, you beleive your own bullsh*t

So you are less dangerous because you don't believe your own lies? Thanks, got it.

8 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

This is a rape of the Taxpayers in the USA by the establishment  bureaucracy,bureaucrats  and  their international counterparts have gone beyond the pale .

Your source:

“The U.S. knew what it was getting into from the first $100 million package sent. An inspector general’s office warned officials in November that Gaza is “high-risk for potential diversion and misuse of” the aid. It pointed out the danger of relying on humanitarian workers to deliver resources on the ground when they are under the coercion of “armed groups.”

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

So you are less dangerous because you don't believe your own lies? Thanks, got it.

Cant say I hate much of anybody except terrorists and their supporters, and my 2nd wife, How bout you? Republicans, Americans, Trump supporters...

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Cant say I hate much of anybody except terrorists and their supporters, and my 2nd wife, How bout you? Republicans, Americans, Trump supporters...

Trump and his Jan 6 mob are terrorists.

8 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

No link, so I can't read the lies.

Your ignorance is amazing. I posted videos of people in NC as well as media articles. You can find MANY more on X. Why is funding for other countries being prioritised over Americans in dire need?

4 minutes ago, radiogeneris said:

Your ignorance is amazing. I posted videos of people in NC as well as media articles. You can find MANY more on X. Why is funding for other countries being prioritised over Americans in dire need?

It’s all in how they word things with the intent to deceive. Orwell talks about this in his essay Politics and the English Language. Once you read it your whole view on how these politicians speak shifts. I highly recommend it

8 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

You want the DHS secretary to fix power lines? At the moment all available resources are in the recovery area.

Tell us what Trump did during hurricane Maria:

Puerto Rico's power grid is struggling 5 years after Hurricane Maria.

Debunking the new leftist talking point about now it’s Republicans fault FEMA ran out of money. 

Congress does not need to reconvene and issue more money to FEMA because they already got $20 billion dollars. 

Let me repeat that one more time, $20 billion dollars. 

It’s not Republicans fault that FEMA is run by a bunch of Marxists who used all their money for illegals. 

That sounds like the fault of the Democratic Party and their idiotic priorities.