Trump lost the respect of veterans – including me. He's a risk to our democracy.

Inderpland

1 hour ago, CM Dad said:

The NY Post is a complete rag - a total waste of paper.

Except the FBI finally confirmed what they'd known and hidden before the election: the laptop isn't Russian disinformation after all. Guess you should have believed the rag in the first place rather than the fake news. Obviously, you can't learn. Oh, well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, CM Dad said:

Not me!  I am one year younger than Trump, but unlike Trump I volunteered and served my country.  The sooner Trump is removed from the American national scene the better for both the United States and the world.

Them wuz the days. Low T now, I guess, or came out. Hit the gym, start lifting, and see if you feel better.

Edited by BigStar

2 hours ago, Srikcir said:

"The Trump campaign did not respond to a request for comment." Fears of fact checking? So unfair.

Not worth a comment, merely a trivial talking point for leftists. How about Kamala's press conference(s)? WOT???

• Haha 1

On 10/5/2024 at 6:56 PM, Inderpland said:

'I am one of hundreds of former national security leaders who have endorsed Harris for president. We have been concerned for some time about the truly troubling prospect of the return of Trump.'

I was a Navy admiral. Voting for Trump threatens US stability.

You can't let a dement Granddad becoming POTUS. Look for a place in a nursing home for him with horny Ladies to keep him busy 😂

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

You can't let a dement Granddad becoming POTUS. Look for a place in a nursing home for him with horny Ladies to keep him busy 😂

Unfortunately Biden did become president in 2020 :unsure:

• Haha 1

so poking the bear of russia and sending billions to israel to continue the gaza genocide, not really making new friends ...

usa should police usa, enough local problems

military is only good for military industrial complex...  korea? vietnam? irak 2x ? afganistan? syria? lybia? ukraine...

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, john donson said:

so poking the bear of russia and sending billions to israel to continue the gaza genocide, not really making new friends ...

usa should police usa, enough local problems

military is only good for military industrial complex...  korea? vietnam? irak 2x ? afganistan? syria? lybia? ukraine...

Russian?

Hmm.

I'm a war veteran (Vietnam). 

I am not voting for Trump,

I'm voting against the democrats and their fronting for the deep state, woke, trans friendly, anti 1st and 2d ammendment, and open border positions. 

And any lifer that has made it to the top of the military food chain is mostly a deep state suck. 

41 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Either that  or a 10 year stint in jail with some other sickos, which i am sure he  can and will relate to 

• Thumbs Up 1

Trump has little respect from allies. Nato chief Jens Stoltenberg commented that "Trump undermine all of our security". Western leaders laugh at Trump's buffoonery. He is a risk to democracy  domestically as well as globally by siding with autocrats and dictators. 

Just two questiona;

1. World affairs aside, how can anyone vote for a man who stole money from a Children's Cancer Charity?

2. How can you wish to be led by a man who publically mocks Disabled people?

It's not a matter of politics. It's a matter of morals. You either have them, or you don't.

1 hour ago, newbee2022 said:

Nope, Vance ready to take the reins. Looks like MAGA through 2036 and beyond, hee hee. Should cause some soiling of adult diapers here.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Trump has little respect from allies. Nato chief Jens Stoltenberg commented that "Trump undermine all of our security". Western leaders laugh at Trump's buffoonery. He is a risk to democracy  domestically as well as globally by siding with autocrats and dictators. 

America First and making Europeans pay up for their own defense would hardly endear him to the NATO chiefs and other one-world globalists. Like any leftist here, they'll babble any nonsense about Trump they can think of.