Ex BLM leader sentenced to prison

riclag

If you read the news report above, you'll find that this guy was engaging in fraud entirely on his own under the guise of a similarly named organization that he created and ran by himself -- years after he no longer had any role in the real Black Lives Matters organization in Atlanta.

"The allegations surfaced in April 2020 when the FBI’s National Threat Operations Center received a complaint accusing Page of misrepresenting himself as a leader of the Black Lives Matter movement and misusing the organization's funds. According to prosecutors, their investigation revealed that Page had established a social media page named Black Lives Matter of Greater Atlanta (BLMGA) and registered it as a non-profit capable of receiving donations, with a significant presence on the fundraising platform GoFundMe. [emphasis added]

According to an FBI news release, financial scrutiny revealed that from April 2018 to May 2020, the BLMGA bank account, solely managed by Page, showcased minor transactions never exceeding $5,000. However, in the wake of George Floyd’s death, donations surged, with June 2020 witnessing approximately $36,493.80, July 2020 around $370,933.69, and August 2020 an additional $59,914.69 in contributions. These funds were directly transferred to the account operated by "Black Lives Matter of Greater Atlanta, Inc."  

In January 2016, court records show Page "blustered his way past security guards at the Sloppy Floyd Building by claiming he was an FBI agent."

Page and the Black Lives Matter of Atlanta movement parted ways shortly after the arrest, which is when he started Black Lives Matter of Greater Atlanta." [emphasis added]

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What does your man Trump have to do with this ?

I have this one on ignore ,for well over a year.

Do you see why Nick?

I state facts with sources and it aint good enough, they come at me with trolling laughing  emojis , flames, and deflections“ more misinformation from Trumpers” .

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1

The guy in question in the OP wasn't the "Former head of  BLM IN Greater Atlanta" as your OP post intro claims.

The guy was a former BLM member who got booted out of the real BLM organization in Atlanta and then thereafter, went on to create by himself a similarly named organization that was entirely his own individual venture.

Just as the NY Post article that you used as your source actually explains in great detail.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, riclag said:

I have this one on ignore ,for well over a year.

Do you see why Nick?

I state facts with sources and it aint good enough, they come at me with trolling laughing  emojis , flames, and deflections“ more misinformation from Trumpers” .

Ignore the Democrat spin doctors, very interesting article. 

Disgraceful Kamala Harris supported these criminals. 

Looters, Loozers and fraudsters. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Look at this: before the Summer of Love riots created as a result of GFloyed, the Blm’er was getting transactions never exceeding $5k.

June 2020 over $36k, July 2020 over 

$370k August almost 60k.

from the source

Blm ads where everywhere!

1 hour ago, riclag said:

Nope.

You posted:

"

Former head of  BLM IN Greater Atlanta 

has been sentenced ,on wire fraud and

money laundering".

This loser was not the head of Black Lives Matter in the Atlanta area.

He was a scammer who was kicked out of a minor position in BLM a long time ago.

• Thumbs Up 1