Am I too late for online 90 day report?

I do my 90 day reports online for the past 2 years, and always get the email 2 weeks prior to the due date. Just by coincidence, I took a look at my passport and the next due date is October 8.

Didn't get the email this time, checked my spam folder as well.

I have filed a new online report, but not sure if I'm too late, and will have to do in person anyway?

Edited by CallumWK

11 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

I do my 90 day reports online for the past 2 years, and always get the email 2 weeks prior to the due date. Just by coincidence, I took a look at my passport and the next due date is October 8.

Didn't get the email this time, checked my spam folder as well.

I have filed a new online report, but not sure if I'm too late, and will have to do in person anyway?

You have up until the due date to file online................. You can still do in person up to 7 days after.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, hotandsticky said:

You have up until the due date to file online................. You can still do in person up to 7 days after.

Thanks, I thought to remember from a few years ago that it wasn't possible in the last 7 days prior to the due date.

6 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

Are you sure? Last time my office told me they have taken away the seven day grace period, but of course it can be local as they do a lot of other things other offices don´t do. 🙂 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Are you sure? Last time my office told me they have taken away the seven day grace period, but of course it can be local as they do a lot of other things other offices don´t do. 🙂 

AFAIK the grace period of 7 days for reporting in person has not changed.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CallumWK said:

but not sure if I'm too late

you are indeed too late, might as well wait for the rejection notice though seeing as you have a report pending in the online system

As was correctly stated you have until 7 days AFTER the due date to file a report in person (without getting a failure to file on time fine of 2000baht)

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Tod Daniels said:

Actually since the last change to the 90 day online system you have from 2 weeks BEFORE the due date until 1 week BEFORE the due date to file 90 day report online.

Many MANY people have been rejected because they mistakenly thought they could apply online up until the due date (which you used to be able to do BUT can't do anymore)

Here's how it works
ONLINE REPORTING <- from 2 weeks before down until 1 week before
IN PERSON REPORTING <- from 2 weeks before down until 1 week AFTER the due date
After that you get a 2000baht fine.
AND
before you ask, NO filing online but having a report still in pending status does not count for anything 😮  , If you run 7 days past your due date you will get the fine when you go to do the 90 day report

Thank you for that correction 👍

• Thumbs Up 1

So is it correct that my mail-in 90-day report should be successful, after it was delivered to the Immigration 8 days before of the due date?

What is your suggestion, for how long I should wait for the self-addressed letter with the confirmation until I should go there in person?