• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 243

Should A Woman Be Allowed to hold the office of President of the USA?

2. 34

Thailand Live Friday 11 October 2024

3. 113

Harris Voices Outrage in Interview with Howard Stern

4. 0

Internet connection

5. 0

Phuket Employer Faces Legal Action Over Illegal Worker Incident

6. 15

The Urgency of Addressing Iran’s Nuclear Threat

7. 673

I Love Donald Trump

8. 3,864

Latest developments and discussion of recent events in the Ukraine War

9. 9

Why Doesnt "Me Too" Apply to Democrats?

10. 104

Why Do You Even Drink?

11. 57

Harris Blows an Easy Interview, Trump Pounces: She is Just Joe Biden Redux

12. 57

Harris Blows an Easy Interview, Trump Pounces: She is Just Joe Biden Redux

13. 34

Thailand Live Friday 11 October 2024

14. 0

Temple Scandal: Shocking Materials Found in Cave Waterfall Project

Trump chickens out again.

bubblegum

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

thats mainly from 65 yrs and older, i wonder how many infirm elderly had the box ticked for them by someone else!

So right in your age group then, but not only that, it's Trump's most loyal demographic.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jesimps said:

Trump doesn't chicken out, least of all to that brain dead nincompoop Harris. He would cross the road for a fight normally, but only if he figures that he has some competition.

Trump is the very definition of a chicken. He wouldn't cross the road to fight a 5 y/o boy that had his arms tied behind his back - not even if he could drive his golf cart.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Taboo2 said:

Kamala is an empty suit.  Anyone who has a high school degree or an IQ over 50 can see through her.  God help America is she has to sit down with Xi Xi Ping or any other world leader.  No one, repeat, no one respects her.

Oh my, it's such an honor to finally meet the spokesperson of everyone!😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/10/2024 at 1:01 PM, Inderpland said:

Harris has been a disaster as VP?? a VP is a political 'ghost', with few duties outside of staying alive and no real power.

And I can't see Trump in any meeting with Xi or Putin where he isn't completely manipulated and outplayed - just like the first time around.

You're just saying that.

On 10/10/2024 at 1:26 PM, Inderpland said:

Again, she has been the VP and contrary to what President Biden might have said I do not believe she had much of a say in things.

I'm not saying she's a good candidate, she might even be a poor one. But compared to Trump there's absolutely no comparison - none.

Yup. Thanks be.

23 hours ago, Inderpland said:

'Podcaster Andrew Schulz couldn’t keep a straight face in his recent interview with Donald Trump. That moment? Well, it was when Trump claimed that he’s “basically a truthful person.”'

Podcaster Cracks Up After Donald Trump Calls Himself A 'Truthful Person'

2.png

Podcasters matter?

23 hours ago, Inderpland said:

No Frank, you reposting some drivel posted by OAN on Twitter doesn't make you win anything. Sorry buddy, it just doesn't work that way.

My way or the highway??

56 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Trump is the very definition of a chicken. He wouldn't cross the road to fight a 5 y/o boy that had his arms tied behind his back - not even if he could drive his golf cart.

its boring now. you've grasped enough straws this thread, better to go and have an afternoon nap

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

I believe it's what Adam Kinzinger describes as a mix of armpit, make-up and butt. Crocs just love that!😁

I'm sure Kizinger would know all about smelly stuff.

3 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Will you talk back though......?       😭

Not really....I will be on the GREEN, watching Americans on the left side fall apart after the landslide by Trump.  Then go back to my favortie Go Go and celebrate with a special bell ringing for Uncle Trump.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, nauseus said:

I'm sure Kizinger would know all about smelly stuff.

My, oh my! I seem to have acquired a fanboy. Hello mate.😘

Here's a tip for you; if you wanna make sure you don't miss out on any of my posts click on my handle name and then click on the button pictured below - thanks!

1.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Taboo2 said:

Not really....I will be on the GREEN, watching Americans on the left side fall apart after the landslide by Trump.  Then go back to my favortie Go Go and celebrate with a special bell ringing for Uncle Trump.

Saving that one.

1 hour ago, Inderpland said:

My, oh my! I seem to have acquired a fanboy. Hello mate.😘

Here's a tip for you; if you wanna make sure you don't miss out on any of my posts click on my handle name and then click on the button pictured below - thanks!

1.png

quotes from spock - Dump A Day

8 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

If you're gonna create a meme at least get the spelling right. Two errors in one little sentence kinda takes the 'sting' out of it, wouldn't you say?

Nopes.