Interactive Tiger Attraction Opens At The Sriracha Tiger Zoo

mcd

We made our way to the Sriracha Tiger Zoo located 25kms outside of Pattaya on Saturday Morning to check out a new attraction at the Zoo which will surely be of interest to you. The Zoo has created a new enclosure which will allow patrons to interact with the Tigers in a way never seen at this Zoo before. 33 baby tigers aged between 1 and 3 weeks old have been placed in a secure enclosure and for those brave enough, you will be able to touch and even feed milk to the Tigers. If you would like further information you can contact the Sriracha Tiger Zoo on 038 296 556-8 or log on to www.tigerzoo.com

04_08_1.jpg

04_08_1_5.jpg

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_04_08_50.htm

sounds a great idea,NOT!! imprinting young tigers to associate people possibly children with food, having hand raised tigers at home as I have mentioned in previous threads,in playing the babies will learn that they are more dominent and definitely stronger and in some cases they become neurotic ,in my opinion and my experience I surefire way to make ticking little timebombs!! Before someone replies that it works in Wat Pa Luangta Bua (the tiger temple) It is a totally different environment that my friend Abbot-Pra Acharn Phusit provides for them :o Nignoy

• 1 year later...

If anyone has had a normal domestic cat shred or bite your hand when it is suddenly spooked when you are carrying it They will no way get in a cage with baby tigers, their teeth are like needles and their claws like razors. Stupid idea hope they got lots of insurance.

If anyone has had a normal domestic cat shred or bite your hand when it is suddenly spooked when you are carrying it They will no way get in a cage with baby tigers, their teeth are like needles and their claws like razors. Stupid idea hope they got lots of insurance.

If it is like any other such "attraction" your entry ticket may be an insurance waiver, at the tiger temple you have to sign your entry ticket, basically to say if you get bitten or mauled you are "on your own"!!

Take care!

I remember the scorpion lady there"Would you like scorpion on arm?"LIKE hel_l,i thought to myself,my insurance company would have a fit!!I politely declined,as i didn't want to have to explain how i got bitten by a scorpion to my insurance company..And who knows the possible reaction your body may have?On the original op's subject of 2007,i sat down in a room full of cubs in cages and played with them for ages,no one even came in to check on them...They were the most beautiful animals,and an experience i will never forget. :o