Tobbaco

Judum

6 hours ago, Judum said:

Hello sorry 5 loi its 500baht 5 is = 5, loi = hundred so it cost me 500 baht for 50 grama compared to about 35£ in uk worth it and is a good 🚬 

If you are trying to transliterate Thai, 100 would be most appropriately written roi since spelling in Thai uses the Thai letter with the r sound not the l sound letter.  But if you are jibbing at those who can not pronounce r and l then …….

On 10/13/2024 at 7:14 AM, Dante99 said:

If you are trying to transliterate Thai, 100 would be most appropriately written roi since spelling in Thai uses the Thai letter with the r sound not the l sound letter.  But if you are jibbing at those who can not pronounce r and l then …….

I'm jibbing so people make the effort comments Like mine supposed to get brain ticking over rather then just being lazy my way spelt wrong or right will definitely get your brain cells going it's called a small tip of the day,  rather then walking mindlessly maybe can find a thing or 2 on the way .. did it offend you ,? I'm sorry but as I said it's a 2 bobs worth of education of permissions granted and as.admin did allow it , it can't be all bad 5555 mai ??