Famous Singer Tik Shiro Involved in Fatal Bangkok Car Accident, Two Dead

Georgealbert

On 10/11/2024 at 12:04 PM, Hamus Yaigh said:
On 10/11/2024 at 7:45 AM, MalcolmB said:

A tragic accident, kids stopped in the middle of a dark road. It could have happened to any of us.

Tik obviously didn’t mean it and is remorseful and apologetic.

The haters will hate though, especially because Tik is a successful person.

A sick attempt at satire?

Nothing "sick" about his comment that clearly wasn't intended to be, nor was, satirical.

On 10/11/2024 at 12:00 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Had he ? you know him and his driving record ? 

Driving with dark glasses on at night is an accident waiting to happen

Was he?  Do you know that he was wearing sunglasses when he was driving?

• Agree 1

On 10/11/2024 at 12:27 PM, watchcat said:

Driving with dark glasses on at night

Why did he do that, Well he thought obviously he'd lokingng  like a a cool loking guy

Where was it reported that he was wearing them whilst driving, before he got out of his car?

1 minute ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Had he ? you know him and his driving record ? 

Driving with dark glasses on at night is an accident waiting to happen

Was he?  Do you know that he was wearing sunglasses when he was driving?

No, I don't know that... But he was wearing 'dark glasses' when out of the car at the side of the road.

So... there is no proof that he was wearing dark glasses while driving and he only put on dark glasses after he got out of his van - but, one would question why ?

Thus: the van driver wearing dark-glasses while driving is an assumption and not proven (as you indicate)...

1 minute ago, Liverpool Lou said:
On 10/11/2024 at 12:27 PM, watchcat said:

Driving with dark glasses on at night

Why did he do that, Well he thought obviously he'd lokingng  like a a cool loking guy

Where was it reported that he was wearing them whilst driving, before he got out of his car?

(I've anwered you seriously above) ... now I'll give you the same time of response you'd give yourself.... 

Where was it reported that he was not wearing dark glasses whilst driving the van?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

So... there is no proof that he was wearing dark glasses while driving and he only put on dark glasses after he got out of his van - but, one would question why ?

Why?  Something that easily recognised celebrities have a tendency to do, amongst other reasons it can hide ageing features.

7 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

now I'll give you the same time of response you'd give yourself.... 

Where was it reported that he was not wearing dark glasses whilst driving the van?

Well, it was not reported that he had been wearing sunglasses.  It was not reported, either, that he was driving with a bag over his head, but maybe you'd like to surmise that because that was not reported he may have been wearing one?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:
10 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Why?  Something that easily recognised celebrities have a tendency to do, amongst other reasons it can hide ageing features.

Agreed....   

So you think he crashed into a stationary motorcycle and people, and his first reaction was to reach for his sun-glasses to hide his aging features because he's famous ??

Or... you pointed out the potential for aging features, could these have been prescription glasses with darker lenses and he was driving with them ?

As there is no photo, information or evidence of him not wearing those dark glasses, I'm inclined to suspect he was wearing them while driving, which could explain why he didn't see the parked motorcycle. 

17 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Of course, you can continue being pedantic...  You could also argue that he was driving without a shirt, because it was not reported that he was wearing a shirt whist driving...  ( I think that makes that point )... 

No need to go around in pedantic circles arguing about what was and wasn't reported when we are already familiar with the lack of information, poor standards and inaccuracies in many of these reports.

Just now, richard_smith237 said:

No need to go around in pedantic circles arguing about what was and wasn't reported when we are already familiar with the lack of information, poor standards and inaccuracies in many of these reports.

I think my comment above covers that...     

I'm not willing to get dragged down the LL rabbit hole of pedantic stupidity... 

3 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Well, it was not reported that he had been wearing sunglasses.  It was not reported, either, that he was driving with a bag over his head, but maybe you'd like to surmise that because that was not reported he may have been wearing one?

The summary I will make is that you are painfully pedantic, stubbornly grasping at absurd arguments to oppose what is clearly common sense - in all photo's we was wearing those dark glasses....   a fair assumption can be made that he was wearing them while driving.

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

I think my comment above covers that...     

I'm not willing to get dragged down the LL rabbit hole of pedantic stupidity... 

The summary I will make is that you are painfully pedantic, stubbornly grasping at absurd arguments to oppose what is clearly common sense - in all photo's we was wearing those dark glasses....   a fair assumption can be made that he was wearing them while driving.

Think you are twisting things, Assumption  a willingness to accept something as true without question or proof:

I think you are not a Police investigator  (just the King of Assumptions)  everybody on this forum is allowed to have there own options even you !!  and calling other poster names it goes against the forum rules and spoils  the discussion   as far as this goes its best left to police investigators to find out if he was wearing dark glasses or not   just bear in mind 2 people lost their lives

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

The summary I will make is that you are painfully pedantic, stubbornly grasping at absurd arguments

I read it as Lou just trying to keep to the facts and not make stuff up so you can carry on more as you do.

Time to pull your head in mate.