Thai High-Risk Groups Urged to Get Covid-19 Boosters

webfact

5 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

My 'gut instinct" was quite simply that DNA was being put into experimental 'vaccines' and rushed onto the market whilst other possible effective treatments were being taken off.

Yes that is what my gut told me too...something was and still is very highly suspicious about the whole Covid debacle  in every single aspect there were/are glaring red flags  just one of the red flags should have set off alarm bells  but one after the other  all ignored and steamrollered into what is now history..very sad history everyone should remember what really happened.

( as opposed to "they" would have you believe what happened  IE:  no mandates)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, johng said:

Yes that is what my gut told me too...something was and still is very highly suspicious about the whole Covid debacle  in every single aspect there were/are glaring red flags  just one of the red flags should have set off alarm bells  but one after the other  all ignored and steamrollered into what is now history..very sad history everyone should remember what really happened.

( as opposed to "they" would have you believe what happened  IE:  no mandates)

Billions of dollars made in what IMHO is the greatest crime against humanity and no one will be held accountable.

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

the greatest crime against humanity and no one will be held accountable

Agreed,  but I continue to hold onto a glimmer of hope that some accountability will be reckoned...eventually...might take decades.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, frank83628 said:

you know there is a thing called natural immunity right?  the vaccine could and should have been for those 'at risk'. it's people like you that don't question anything that allowed the vaccines to be forced onto people. if more had stood up and refused instead of acting like headless chickens the his daughter and millions of others wouldn't have had any adverse affects at all, but then again Pfizer, the sponsors of the US msm wouldn't have made their 100 billion.

I wasn't forced to take the vaccines - I chose to!

And 3 years later I do NOT regret my choice.

1 hour ago, johng said:

It's almost always best to go with that "gut instinct/feeling"  that something is not right.

Complete rubbish   look at Sweden.

lock downs are and where totally counterproductive  did immense damage in every way, should never have been imposed on the gullible brainwashed populations.  🤮

There I do agree. I was and remain anti-lockdown.

IMO, lockdowns should have been advisory for vulnerable people with the rest of us able to make an adult choice.

But then would the health services have coped? (Rhetorical question, obviously)

No my point was, without the vaccines, the rates of Covid infections would probably have continued rising, and the governments of the world would have kept us in enforced lockdown, and all the other restrictions with which we are familiar. And yes, I chose to be vaccinated (nobody forced me) and as I said above do NOT regret that choice.

10 minutes ago, VBF said:

And yes, I chose to be vaccinated (nobody forced me) and as I said above do NOT regret that choice.

Why did you choose to be injected with an experimental concoction ?

2 hours ago, dinsdale said:

...at level 2 biosecurity.

Level 4 Chinese style

It is one thing to find all this outsourced gain-of-function research highly suspicious (I agree) and to not discard the possibility that covid came from a lab (quite possible as far as i can tell).

It is another thing to claim this as a proven fact, which it isn't.  The Chinese did a good job  at hiding the origins of covid as much as possible. 

About your "critical thinking": did you learn it at YouTube or did you graduate to tiktok already?

Edited by Lorry

19 minutes ago, johng said:

Why did you choose to be injected with an experimental concoction ?

I'm pleased you said "choose"

I actually did "follow the science" and decided that, for me, it was the best path back to normalcy.

Ignoring the conspiracy opinions, I watched and listened to the scientists and doctors working for the major research organisations.

There was a TV programme about the Oxford  research labs explaining how and why the testing was expedited (Panorama The Race for a Vaccine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6MUey5lD4c )

Yes...my choice could have been seen as a gamble, and might have killed me but I would truly rather be dead than kept under lockdown and restricted for ever more.

Other people may scoff and call me an idiot, but to them I say "you make your choices and I'll make mine."  I've parted company with a couple of long-term  friends over this very issue, unfortunately. 

And...I've said this several times now...no regrets.

Edited by VBF

3 minutes ago, VBF said:

I'm pleased you said "choose"

I actually did "follow the science" and decided that, for me, it was the best path back to normalcy.

For many ( I think you included) there was no "choice"  either you get jabbed or you loose everything and no path back to "normalcy"

that is what they call Hobson's choice.

I'm all for "following the science" and we are starting to see were the science leads... unfortunately its not looking so good  for those who

"moved at the speed of science".

3 minutes ago, johng said:

For many ( I think you included) there was no "choice"  either you get jabbed or you loose everything and no path back to "normalcy"

that is what they call Hobson's choice.

I'm all for "following the science" and we are starting to see were the science leads... unfortunately its not looking so good  for those who

"moved at the speed of science".

I disagree entirely!

Watch the video I sent (rather longer than yours I'm afraid).

Of course there was a risk but there usually is SOME risk with new drugs even when they're allegedly tested for longer.

Dare I mention Thalidomide?

I get your comments about "Hobson's choice" but then I "chose" to accept the small risk and get back to Life.

I really don't understand your comment "it's not looking so good  for those who "moved at the speed of science".

How so?  Everyone I know who was vaccinated and had boosters shares my thoughts.

9 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Do you not understand that big pharma gives huge amounts of money to research centres and universities? Any negative research findings jeopardised that research funding. Doctors were threatened to toe the line, and any dissenting views were censored and or called conspiracy theories. The talking heads on tv/legacy media were pushing the UN/big pharma/CDC line and nothing else. More stuff is coming out now but is still buried or dismissed. Remember saying that the vaccines weren't effective in stopping transmission or even catching covid and may even be harmful was immediately labeled conspiracy theory. It turned out that it was true.

For goodness sake!!

Harmful in a very small number of cases compared to those who benefitted from them.

Just look up the number of people who have suffered from the vaxes compared to the number who've benefitted. I really cannot be bothered to do that again.

By the way, vaccines are not designed to prevent you from catching a virus / stopping transmission - what they do is to reduce the severity of it if you do catch it. That was the conspirators taking a fact and twisting it to serve their agenda! 

IE...I've now had a total of 6 Covid vaccines / boosters. Last year, I had what I thought was a cold and found out that I had  Covid - I only knew because I tested before going to visit a friend who has other health issues, thus postponed the visit for a week for his sake.

For me, my cold / Covid went away after the usual 5-6 days, and that was that. Now I have no idea if the Covid would have been more serious had I not been vaccinated, but neither do you.

@dinsdale you are clearly a believer in conspiracy theories - many of your posts bear this out...but just let me say....that is your choice which I accept (but with which I heartily disagree) but you might be advised to take your blinkers off. Not everything on TV/legacy media is biased even though I agree that much is.

6 minutes ago, VBF said:

I really don't understand your comment "it's not looking so good  for those who "moved at the speed of science".

"Moving at the speed of science" to expedite the mass roll out of an experimental concoction is nothing short of criminal and I hope for speedy prosecutions of all involved.

Just like Thalidomide was also hailed as a wonder drug,took time the attempt to cover-up and gaslight the victims was scandalous  but this is much bigger.

The long term effects are starting to manifest themself  look at the life insurance company figures  which correlate to the "unexplained"  continuance of excess mortality... 

1 minute ago, VBF said:

For me, my cold / Covid went away after the usual 5-6 days, and that was that. Now I have no idea if the Covid would have been more serious had I not been vaccinated, but neither do you.

With all "due respect"  you have just proved what "we"  (well me)

have all been saying all along

this is the whole point right here

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

"I have no idea if the Covid would have been more serious had I not been vaccinated, but neither do you"

Yes without a time machine no one knows  all they can do is "guestimate"

and pass it off at "scientific fact"

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, VBF said:

IMO, lockdowns should have been advisory for vulnerable people with the rest of us able to make an adult choice.

Yes the Great Barrington Declaration  

poo pooed and mocked as a load of "conspiracy theorist antivaxers"  !!!!

Sweden kinda followed it and came out better off in all metrics...after the dust had settled.

https://gbdeclaration.org/

42 minutes ago, VBF said:

@dinsdale you are clearly a believer in conspiracy theories -

Which particular conspiracy theories would they be then? Can you please elucidate so I know what I'm being a conspiracy theorist about. I was deemed a conspiracy theorist about mRNA vaccines can be harmful. This of course is no longer a conspiracy theory but fact so it can't be that. What else do you have in mind? It was a lab leak and not a zoonotic jump that spread from a wet market. Well the overwhelming opinion and evidence sure points to this being the case so let's rule that one out. Maybe you can tell me some others that I'm being a conspiracy theorist about. Freedom of speech not being allowed? Well we've all seen this in action over the last four years so nup can't be that? Anything else you can think of? 

On 10/15/2024 at 2:36 PM, PremiumLane said:

amazing how anti-vaxxers always "know someone" 

ROTFLMFAO.

Il bet you're to lazy to actually visit their website that still states it's not CDC OR FDA approved.

Crybaby.

On 10/15/2024 at 3:23 PM, VBF said:

Sympathy to your daughter of course BUT she is part of a tiny minority adversely affected by  such vaccinations. I know that doesn't help or comfort you or her, but without the vaccinations, we'd all still be in lockdown. Sorry, but it's true.

It's not even a real vaccine.

• Confused 1