This web browser is the fastest ever used, it is lightning speed - Carbon web browser

steven100

2 minutes ago, steven100 said:

yep '    that's what i'm using.   And Thorium has different versions depending on the processor apparently.  So I gave up o it...

I'll stick with Brave, with Chrome as a back up if ever needed.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2024 at 10:14 AM, steven100 said:

I haven't looked into removing / changing those homepage tab icons,  so your saying they're not changeable ?   that's not good.  

Did you launch a www page ?  because I find it much faster and therefore less stress than Brave ...

I do not let a couple of seconds more to load a page stress me, have another sip of my tea.

• Haha 1

On 10/14/2024 at 5:46 AM, steven100 said:

A page will load between  1-3 seconds using Carbon web browser.

Using Brave web browser it can take 3-10 seconds to load a webpage. 

That's why I'm using Carbon for normal reading websites ...   I won't use it for login or banks or similar. 

As I said, I will keep an eye on this thread, and I am researching this browser also, but it just occurred to me, your biggest "like" of this browser is its speed, but you haven't mentioned what hardware, particularly what processor, and what speed of internet you are on. 

I am not using Carbon browser but my speeds are just as good, if not faster, on regular browsers, as you are getting on Carbon browser.  

Have you tried Carbon browser on a different network, with some speed tests of the internet connection? 

I ask because, you say Brave is slow, but if your hardware is old, and your internet connection is slow, Brave will not be slow for others.  

• Like 1