Words sentences that are offensive

georgegeorgia

3 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Wow. You convinced me. Ill go out and spew some chowder on the Pieta and glue my ass to it to protest oil while screaming THE PLANET IS DYING.

I have no need to convince you of anything.

But I can imagine you doing those things.

8 hours ago, FolkGuitar said:

I have no need to convince you of anything.

But I can imagine you doing those things.

Considering what I look like, thats pretty sick. Try more brainwashing.

11 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

They do not "stride godlike" when they come to liverpool,  they creep around in the shadows like little bitches

They dont go to Liverpool. No human being goes there. October champions.

9 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

What a nasty old man you are , scowl on your face as your walking bumping into people ,nose hairs growing out , get a grip !!!

And right on cue a virtue signaller crawls out from under her rock   On whose behalf are you attempting to take offence?  and what's more to the point , why?    Get a life

On 10/13/2024 at 4:56 AM, georgegeorgia said:

We need to become more "woke"

You are a disgrace 

Are you a British citizen,who is offended by the word "pommy

There are a few here, they need to ManUp. 

Pom is a word used by Aussie Prime Ministers, politicians, it's not offensive. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

13 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

You are one of only three countries in the world who haven’t figured out the metric system, along with Myanmar and Liberia.

Here in Thailand they mix up the two systems, where you buy 2 metres of 3x2 inch timber.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I say nothing is off limits but you have to be willing to cop some back. The way say Ricky Gervais dealt with this type of joke in the Office was funny in my opinion because it kind of made fun of all parties - be it about the disabled, different races, sexuality, whatever. A lot of what he did would now be more difficult I concede but the general point is the more potentially offensive the more clever it needs to be. Happy for everyone to have the piss taken. To me though - seems kind of obvious - calling someone a spaz is lazy - it has no subtlety, no funny angle, nothing but being a bit mean. 

Off course it has to work both ways, those who give it in the name of humour, have to be prepared to take it in the same vein. 

One thing that applies to british humour is that a lot of it is self deprecating, we may well laugh at others, who doesn't?  but we are more than capable and quite prepared to laugh at ourselves, a characteristic not shared by many other nationalities

Just to clarify, we were around 7 years old at the time    we used the words spaz and spaz-chariot as joking insults amongst ourselves    "stop acting like a spaz"    or "  your dads new car looks like a spaz=chariot" Even at that tender age we understood not to go screaming it in the faces of the poor unfortunates.

Anybody wishing to take offence over what me and my pre teen mates got up to half a century ago can of course feel free to do so , but I would have thought their time would be better spent getting a life and developing a sense of humour

I think in any comedy situation there will be somebody who can be described as  the  subject. ie the butt of the joke, but  as far as the woke are concerned  they have now identified  a victim to "support" and of course an "aggressor" who must be destroyed or cancelled.  Unless we are very careful the very human "sense of humour" will soon be outlawed by the humourless lefties, the future is bleak 

• Agree 2

16 hours ago, proton said:

We called them spastics at school, I guess that would get you arrested these days :sad:

We also used a lot of names/words for other people, not only Spazzers, which we can't use now. Even Baa Baa B...k Sheep is banned now. Pathetic Wokers!

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Here in Thailand they mix up the two systems, where you buy 2 metres of 3x2 inch timber.

That is common in the UK too   Some old school joiners might still order timber by the "standard"  which I think is based on cubic yards. It can get confusing sometimes

We need to become more "woke" and stop using words and using pronouns

You are Australian but I reckon you're the type that would get offended if someone called you an Aussie. 

Were you the snotty noised kid at school who used to annoy cool kids in the playground?

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

And right on cue a virtue signaller crawls out from under her rock   On whose behalf are you attempting to take offence?  and what's more to the point , why?    Get a life

Well I have a longer life than you , have you thought about the time you have left if your going to be walking around with your old man scowl,nasty & bitter at life ,angry at people who have a disability .

How long do you have left do you think?

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

We also used a lot of names/words for other people, not only Spazzers, which we can't use now. Even Baa Baa B...k Sheep is banned now. Pathetic Wokers!

lol  the first book we were introduced to at Primary school in the uk ( around 5 years old)   would have the wokies clutching at their pearls.   It was called "Little Black Sambo"  to a 5 year old it was a wonderful book with pictures that gave us a little insight into a way of life in  far off land as it described the adventures of a fictional African boy of a similar age to ourselves    There was nothing overtly racist about it, Mainly stories about getting chased by lions etc

But once the "woke"  got involved  ,  this work of the devil himself had to be banned,   most of them never even read it

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

You are Australian but I reckon you're the type that would get offended if someone called you an Aussie. 

6 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Yes definitely,I hate the Country that's why I take as much as I can from the taxpayer 

Albanese does too 

Please try to fit into the norms of the modern society by embracing culture and sexual diversity 

I bet you did not wear a purple beanie recently to honour transgender day 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

lol  the first book we were introduced to at Primary school in the uk ( around 5 years old)   would have the wokies clutching at their pearls.   It was called "Little Black Sambo"  to a 5 year old it was a wonderful book with pictures that gave us a little insight into a way of life in  far off land as it described the adventures of a fictional African boy of a similar age to ourselves    There was nothing overtly racist about it, Mainly stories about getting chased by lions etc

But once the "woke"  got involved  ,  this work of the devil himself had to be banned,   most of them never even read it

Atrocious! Racism 

You said you were in your 70's so not long to go now ...surely 

You must learn about different cultures including the islamic religion and embrace it to learn against your bigotry

Unfortunately at your age it's too late 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Atrocious! Racism 

You must learn about different cultures including the islamic religion and embrace it to learn against your bigotry

Youre too focused on political correctness. It has made you bitter in old age

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, georgegeorgia said:

Atrocious! Racism 

Show me where I said I was in my seventies, I have never said that as I am not. I have a long way to go

"Atrocious Racism"  how would you know?  you have clearly never read the book, but, as usual  that is unimportant  as far as the woke are concerned,

Expressing your faux outrage is all that matters to your sort

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Yes definitely,I hate the Country that's why I take as much as I can from the taxpayer 

Albanese does too 

So you survive from the taxes paid by those who are prepared to work,?  Now why does that not surprise me, possibly because it seems to be standard behaviour from your sort

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:
30 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Yes definitely,I hate the Country

Are you sure that you are Australian? 

Where were you born, are you a Kiwi? 

Why have you not toughened up? 

You are not making any sense, all the strange postings and threads I see from you. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Well I have a longer life than you , have you thought about the time you have left if your going to be walking around with your old man scowl,nasty & bitter at life ,angry at people who have a disability .

How long do you have left do you think?

Considering your attitude, I probably have considerably longer left than you.   I still maintain that wokies like you are sad humourless invertebrates   So  prove me wrong, tell us all a joke, do you even know any?    I very much doubt it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Atrocious! Racism 

It is you who needs to learn a little bit about Islam, Once you realise why they consider people like you to be nothing better than useful idiots  you will be qualified to comment further.

You seem strangely  fixated on age georgina ,  Your ridiculous posts actually do help you to appear younger than many on here, One could be forgiven for thinking they were born from the mind of an angst ridden teenage girl.   Do you assume that persona on other websites by any chance?

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Are you sure that you are Australian? 

Where were you born, are you a Kiwi? 

Why have you not toughened up? 

You are not making any sense, all the strange postings and threads I see from you. 

Way back then, when men were men.  and not the effeminate snowflakes that we are breeding these days in the so called developed world, and australia too, evidently

With world war3 undeniably  getting closer every day,  people need to toughen up significantly,

Edited by Bday Prang