Harris mingled with Tehran regime operative who promotes terrorism

Yagoda

10 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Well obviously you are taking the side of terrorists, you support Kamala. Didnt see her mourning October 7th while her constituents celebrated murder and rape of Jews.

You mean terrorists like Un, Putin and Orban? I will leave them with the fascist toddler criminal. Maybe they will end up in prison too.

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Wow. A birthday card when he was trying to get Kim to act like a big boy without blowing up his country.

I think most Americans see the qualitative difference.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

You mean terrorists like Un, Putin and Orban? I will leave them with the fascist toddler criminal. Maybe they will end up in prison too.

Orban? Wow you are brainwashed. How many Jews and Americans have the Hungarians murdered recently. They launching missiles?

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

Orban? Wow you are brainwashed. How many Jews and Americans have the Hungarians murdered recently. They launching missiles?

No but Un is, as well as executing his relatives with light artillery.

It was Trump that turned Afghanistan over to the Taliban. It was Trump that abandoned the Syrian Kurds to be slaughtered by Putin. He is not only a real terrorist but a cowardly traitor as well.

20 hours ago, riclag said:

Trolls usually get a free pass to my Ignore room .

I can’t report you but I will ignore you!

Bye

I am so upset that you have ignored me. I think I will go to my room and cry.

OTOH you are ignoring me so you won't see my posts.

I, however will still be able to see yours. It sort of defeats the object like burying your head in the sand so that nobody can see you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Wow. A birthday card when he was trying to get Kim to act like a big boy without blowing up his country.

I think most Americans see the qualitative difference.

People in North Korea have told the BBC food is so scarce their neighbours have starved to death.

14 June 2023

Exclusive interviews gathered inside the world's most isolated state suggest the situation is the worst it has been since the 1990s, experts say.

The government sealed its borders in 2020, cutting off vital supplies. It has also tightened control over people's lives, our interviewees say.

Pyongyang told the BBC it has always prioritised its citizens' interests.

The BBC has secretly interviewed three ordinary people in North Korea, with the help of the organisation Daily NK which operates a network of sources in the country. They told us that since the border closure, they are afraid they will either starve to death or be executed for flouting the rules. It is extremely rare to hear from people living in North Korea.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-65881803

2 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

People in North Korea have told the BBC food is so scarce their neighbours have starved to death.

14 June 2023

Exclusive interviews gathered inside the world's most isolated state suggest the situation is the worst it has been since the 1990s, experts say.

The government sealed its borders in 2020, cutting off vital supplies. It has also tightened control over people's lives, our interviewees say.

Pyongyang told the BBC it has always prioritised its citizens' interests.

The BBC has secretly interviewed three ordinary people in North Korea, with the help of the organisation Daily NK which operates a network of sources in the country. They told us that since the border closure, they are afraid they will either starve to death or be executed for flouting the rules. It is extremely rare to hear from people living in North Korea.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-65881803

Cannot be true , its Palestinians who starve to death, NOT North Koreans or anyone else , they have an exclusivity on that condition 

On 10/13/2024 at 11:05 AM, Yagoda said:

https://nypost.com/2024/10/12/us-news/kamala-harris-mingled-with-iranian-regime-operative/

So why is she mingling with Iranian terrorists? I would love to hear your views.

Lets make it easy and start with the PropBot responses: OP voted for Trump so I am a scumbag, et. seq. and therefore cannot be trusted. The NY post is a right wing rag and cannot be trusted. Its a lie. Murdoch. Trump takes in it the butt from Putin. The freedom loving people of Iran are fighting the Jew genocide and she is trying to save lives. Hes not a terrorist. Trump is a terrorist. The OP is a fascist. Trump is a fascist. Lies. 

Guess that covers that part, any thoughts from the norms?

As your OP link states..."The  chance encounter ". However, one would assume the Secret Service would vet attendees. If not, why not?

12 minutes ago, simple1 said:

As your OP link states..."The  chance encounter ". However, one would assume the Secret Service would vet attendees. If not, why not?

They vet for physical threats, not political ones. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Well obviously you are taking the side of terrorists, you support Kamala. Didnt see her mourning October 7th while her constituents celebrated murder and rape of Jews.

More B.S. from you...

Kamala Harris pays tribute to victims of 7 October attacks on first anniversary

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/oct/07/harris-7-october-hamas-israel

• Thanks 1