Thai worker killed by leftover ammunition in Israeli orchard

snoop1130

8 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Not according to the definition quoted in this thread.

Yeah well genocide is like obscenity. We all know it when we see it and dropping bombs on terrorists doesnt count. Nor does dropping bombs on Japan and Germany, even when the bombs dropped on Japan were dropped with racial animus.

Now on the other hand, when its Jews dropping bombs on murderers and baby rapers, the jew haters call it genocide.

Edited by Yagoda
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

If America would once try to live in peace, it would not have enemies. Did you count the wars US started after WW2 or was involved in? Including idiotic attempts to topple uncomfortable govts.

Even if it did we would still have enemies. Humans by nature are envious of success, and nobody is more successful than america

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

Yeah well genocide is like obscenity. We all know it when we see it and dropping bombs on terrorists doesnt count. Nor does dropping bombs on Japan and Germany, even when the bombs dropped on Japan were dropped with racial animus.

The US dropped bombs on Japan to force their surrender and end the war.  They didn't want to wipe out the Japanese.  There was no element of genocide to it.

I realise what you're trying to say "Everyone at war is actually committing genocide", to try to deflect, but your comparison is obviously flawed.

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

Now on the other hand, when its Jews dropping bombs on murderers and baby rapers, the jew haters call it genocide.

1, It's the dropping of bombs on innocent civilians that people call genocide.  2, You don't have to hate Jews to object to Israelis killing innocent civilians.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

The US dropped bombs on Japan to force their surrender and end the war.  They didn't want to wipe out the Japanese.  There was no element of genocide to it.

I realise what you're trying to say "Everyone at war is actually committing genocide", to try to deflect, but your comparison is obviously flawed.

1, It's the dropping of bombs on innocent civilians that people call genocide.  2, You don't have to hate Jews to object to Israelis killing innocent civilians.

The Israelis are dropping bombs on Gaza to destroy Hamas, the murderous enemy. They dont want to wipe out the Palestinians. Unfortunately for the civilians, their government chooses to hide weapons and infrastructure in civilian areas to use civilians as human shields. They encourage the death of civilians for publicity.  You could say they are complicit in genocide, yes?

Yes, if you object to Israelis seeking to eradicate Hamas, you are a Jew Hater. Wear it proudly.

Flawed comparison huh? we nuked Japan to save American lives. How would you feel about a nuke on Gaza.?

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Even if it did we would still have enemies. Humans by nature are envious of success, and nobody is more successful than america

I see, but why then there is a MAGA compaign??? 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

The Israelis are dropping bombs on Gaza to destroy Hamas, the murderous enemy. They dont want to wipe out the Palestinians. Unfortunately for the civilians, their government chooses to hide weapons and infrastructure in civilian areas to use civilians as human shields. They encourage the death of civilians for publicity.  You could say they are complicit in genocide, yes?

I disagree.  It appears they have been targeting civilians and civilian structures.

Yes, if you object to Israelis seeking to eradicate Hamas, you are a Jew Hater. Wear it proudly.

I said that I object to Israelis killing innocent civilians.  Why lie and try to accuse me of something I haven't done?  Just to try and silence me?

Flawed comparison huh? we nuked Japan to save American lives. How would you feel about a nuke on Gaza.?

I don't think anyone is allowed to target civilians anymore.  The nukes in Japan were 1945.  I don't think it would be allowed now.

3 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

I disagree.  It appears they have been targeting civilians and civilian structures.

I said that I object to Israelis killing innocent civilians.  Why lie and try to accuse me of something I haven't done?  Just to try and silence me?

I don't think anyone is allowed to target civilians anymore.  The nukes in Japan were 1945.  I don't think it would be allowed now.

Well why dont you watch unedited videos of Israeli precision air strikes and watch the secondaries. If you use civilian structures for military purposes it isnt a civilian structure.

Israel doesnt target civilians. They target buildings used by terrorists. Unlike us, who turned Tokyo and Dresden into firestorms for no military purpose other than to force a surrender.

Who decides what is allowed? Jew haters at the UN? Dont see many of you moralists talking about Sinwar running around with HOSTAGES (including Americans) as human shields.

Here is the bottom line rule for self defense, taught to every American gun owner: when you are talking self defense, you only stop shooting when the threat is over. Keep bombing Benny until the white flag is raised.

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Humans want to live in peace at first hand, not in war.

4 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

....and when it was great? When you killed Cambodians, Koreans, Vietnamese, Iraqis, Iranians, Afghanistans, aso? Or Indians?

Yep. Dont forget Germans and Japanese. And we had slavery too. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Oh yeah, 4 years no war! Wow, he is probably the best POTUS ever in US history.

Sarcasm off. 😂

Anti americans such as yourself wouldnt understand

Just now, mdr224 said:

Anti americans such as yourself wouldnt understand

Why not. Explain to me. I'm a realist, not an anti American.

So, please enlighten me. What should I understand? Can't wait to read your reply. Come on🤗

2 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Why not. Explain to me. I'm a realist, not an anti American.

So, please enlighten me. What should I understand? Can't wait to read your reply. Come on🤗

Stop being a troll, the subject matter of this topic has not much to do with Trump. Feel free to express your hate towards the US though

13 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Well why dont you watch unedited videos of Israeli precision air strikes and watch the secondaries. If you use civilian structures for military purposes it isnt a civilian structure.

Israel doesnt target civilians. They target buildings used by terrorists. Unlike us, who turned Tokyo and Dresden into firestorms for no military purpose other than to force a surrender.

It seems like they do target civilians, though.  That's what people have a problem with.  Targeting civilians, displacing them, denying aid.  People don't like it when anyone does it.

13 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Here is the bottom line rule for self defense, taught to every American gun owner: when you are talking self defense, you only stop shooting when the threat is over. Keep bombing Benny until the white flag is raised.

But you aren't allowed to kill someone who isn't threatening you.  🤷‍♂️

10 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Oh, you could remember? Not dement yet? 😂

Nope, Im stoned constantly but still remember that which I study. How bout you? Read any good books on history recently?

3 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

It seems like they do target civilians, though.  That's what people have a problem with.  Targeting civilians, displacing them, denying aid.  People don't like it when anyone does it.

But you aren't allowed to kill someone who isn't threatening you.  🤷‍♂️

Denying aid? You mean like Hamas stealing the aid and selling it? Displacing civilians? You mean giving them notice that bombs are going to be dropped on Hamas facilities and they should leave.?

Hamas hasnt threatened anybody? You are kidding right. Here, let me help you with law.  When dude bursts into my house with his buddy and a machete, and I pump a mag full of 308 into his chest, and one over penetrates and kills granny next door, the unshot buddy just committed felony murder.

By the way, anyone that Aids and Abets Hamas is no longer a civilian, but a terrorist murder.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

RIP the guy, but aren't there enough poor uneducated farm workers around to do those kind of jobs... remember non thai cannot even operate a farm here in th...    gaza people not good or cheap enough?

kosher and hallal is about the same, they eat/don't eat same stuff

2 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Stop being a troll, the subject matter of this topic has not much to do with Trump. Feel free to express your hate towards the US though

Look, that's very common and called wokeness too:

YOU gave a statement and do not want to explain. But when I ask you for an explanation )which will not come out of strange reasons), then you call me a troll and a hater.

Think about your wording. It's not quite different from many people nowadays including Trump.

Those wordings give me the reason to stop this conversation if you can't behave better. Sorry 

2 hours ago, john donson said:

RIP the guy, but aren't there enough poor uneducated farm workers around to do those kind of jobs... remember non thai cannot even operate a farm here in th...    gaza people not good or cheap enough?

kosher and hallal is about the same, they eat/don't eat same stuff

Kosher and halal are very different. 

4 hours ago, Wonderyenta said:

And yet it is Israel who is conducting, as we speak, polio vaccinations in Gaza. 

Prediction :

*They are not really Polio vaccinations , they are sterile injections making the Palestinians sterile so they cannot reproduce anymore , its  genocide injection *

Bill Gates will get a mention in there as well 

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Prediction :

*They are not really Polio vaccinations , they are sterile injections making the Palestinians sterile so they cannot reproduce anymore , its  genocide injection *

Bill Gates will get a mention in there as well 

Great prediction! Love your thought processes