Thai worker killed by leftover ammunition in Israeli orchard

snoop1130

15 minutes ago, placnx said:

Forcibly transferring children (as Putin did) need not be present to determine that genocide has happened. Your link says: "In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

1. Killing members of the group;
2. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
3. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
4. Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
5. Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."

The ICJ knows better than you what constitutes genocide, and have so far said that the case against Israel is plausibe.

The ICJ knows better than you what constitutes genocide, and have so far said that the case against Israel is plausibe.

the ICJ did not determine that genocide was occurring; it merely stated that the Palestinians had a plausible right to protection from genocide

I would like to know why a group of Thai workers were in a military closed zone. Bet there were few if any Israelis working there. i guess Thai lives are of little importance to Israel (as are Palestinian lives).

12 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Israel accepts a Palestinian state and did accept a two state solution, its the Palestinians who did not and will not accept the Israeli state and they wage war .

In the Oslo Accords, the Palestininas were not really offered a sovereign state. It was irresponsible of the Norwegians not to moderate the talks to prevent the imposition of a faulty agreement on the  weak party. Fortunately, under international law, despite any provisions of Oslo, all the settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem are still illegal.  

11 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

There was a Court case at the ICJ and Israel wasn't found to be committing genocide . that was the Court ruling 

What? The ICJ decided that there was a plausible case of Israel committing genocide, but the final decision will take a few years, as is usual in their proceedings. 

12 hours ago, Yagoda said:

I look askance at folks who dislike  the Israeli government because, as such, they are supporters of the enemy in Islams existential war against the west.

It was probably unexploded terrorist ordinance. RIP to the victim of Islamic terrorism. Keep on bombing Benny, thanks for doing Americas light work. 

Islams existential war against the west.

Where and when started the Moslems the war?

And RIP to all those who died in the killings by the Jews

11 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

Israel have not - they have not kidnapped anyone. Stolen children.

Yes, there have been casualties in Gaza but that it because Hamas does not follow the Geneva convention.

They hide behind innocent children, under hospitals and schools, creating human shields.

In all wars, there is collateral damage, but here, that is is 100% down to Hamas.

Israel did not invade Gaza and kill, rape, maim and kidnap innocent civilians.
Hamas did that to Israel.

There is no historical justification for that.

Hamas are the only ones that can stop the conflict.

ALL that they have to do is to return the hostages and hand over the murderers.

There is a recoding of Hamas fighters at the concert who phoned his parents saying "Dad, be proud of your son. I am killing the Jews"

That shows genocide.

That recording was quoted on AN.

They took a lot of Palestinian medical staff to Israel and tortured them. One director from al Shifa Hospital died from their torture.

I seem to remember that the father of the killer whom you quote reproved his son for what he did. Also, that does not show genocide. The intent (or orders) from above, similar to what Gallant and Herzog said on TV, is not there.

Cases of IDF murdering civilians, in the West Bank as well, are so numerous, you cannot honestly claim "Israel did not invade Gaza and kill, rape, maim and kidnap innocent civilians." If we include the notorious detention camp in the Negev, abuses under investigation might include rape.

16 minutes ago, placnx said:

What? The ICJ decided that there was a plausible case of Israel committing genocide, but the final decision will take a few years, as is usual in their proceedings. 

Wrong

11 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Well I guess they are in good company, no worse than what we did in Germany and Japan. Cool.

Should have saved a bunch of money as used a nuke, like we did. Bet that would make the murderous rats come out of their holes.

Gee, the Japanese victim group to prevent nuclear war just won the Nobel Peace Prize. Your idea of nuking Gaza was already proposed on Iz TV. Was that a joke?

6 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Islams existential war against the west.

Where and when started the Moslems the war?

And RIP to all those who died in the killings by the Jews

Dont know much history do you. Folks infected with the loathesome disease of antisemitism and antiamericanism usually dont.

But its the internet.

9 minutes ago, placnx said:

They took a lot of Palestinian medical staff to Israel and tortured them. One director from al Shifa Hospital died from their torture.

I seem to remember that the father of the killer whom you quote reproved his son for what he did. Also, that does not show genocide. The intent (or orders) from above, similar to what Gallant and Herzog said on TV, is not there.

Cases of IDF murdering civilians, in the West Bank as well, are so numerous, you cannot honestly claim "Israel did not invade Gaza and kill, rape, maim and kidnap innocent civilians." If we include the notorious detention camp in the Negev, abuses under investigation might include rape.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahah🤣

6 minutes ago, placnx said:

Gee, the Japanese victim group to prevent nuclear war just won the Nobel Peace Prize. Your idea of nuking Gaza was already proposed on Iz TV. Was that a joke?

Why would it be a joke. Fabulous idea, save tons of lives in the future and teach them to behave. Worked in Germany and Japan. But you dont really need nukes to do Iran.

22 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Dont know much history do you. Folks infected with the loathesome disease of antisemitism and antiamericanism usually dont.

But its the internet.

Again: only blabla but no reply, just gibberish as before.

Obviously you can't give an answer to a simple question.

Why? Because you are too illiterate I'd say.

And here we stop the conversation. You are too childish. Wasted time!!!!🥴

On 10/14/2024 at 8:17 AM, Watawattana said:

Whilst I understand your reply, I suspect many on the other side of the fence might say that Oct 7th is because of the many wrongs that Israel has visited on the Palestinian people. 

We all know 2 wrongs don’t make a right. In the case of this conflict that has gone on since at least the middle of the last century, there have been thousands of wrongs and few rights. 

I take no sides in this conflict. They are all in the wrong. 

In the case of the incident in question, this is a crime in my eyes. Likely manslaughter through gross negligence.  That poor soul should never have been there, the person accountable for that ammunition and its placement is a criminal in my eyes. 

Hezbollah's firing missiles at Israel has less to do with the "Palestinian struggle" than it does with the Shia Islamic group's belief that all jews must be killed and that the state of Israel must be destroyed. The ultimate goal is to create a Shia Muslim dominated multi regional superstate. Hezbollah takes its orders from Iran.

1 hour ago, placnx said:

This is unsubstantiated  hate propaganda.