Swastika Flags Flown During Donald Trump Boat Parade in Florida

shdmn

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes early voting is happening in Georgia.

I have an inside source in Atlanta who frequents the key suburban counties of DeKalb and Gwinett and he told me KAMALAMANIA excitement is palpable and highly visible on the streets.

Based on this, I'm calling Georgia for Kamala Harris.

You are calling Georgia because Dem counties are voting Dem?

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You are calling Georgia because Dem counties are voting Dem?

Gwinett is historically red.

Democratic counties voting democratic in great numbers and yes enthusiastically is yes very key.

Those two counties and of course Atlanta's core Fulton county are where the vast majority of democratic votes come from to counter mostly red but less populated rest of Georgia.

The point here is this is much more than an anti maga fascist phenom, it is also very much about ENTHUSIASM for Harris!

She'll win Georgia. I'm on record.

Edited by Jingthing

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Gwinett is historically red.

Democratic counties voting democratic in great numbers and yes enthusiastically is yes very key.

Those two counties and of course Atlanta's core Fulton county are where the vast majority of democratic votes come from to counter mostly red but less populated rest of Georgia.

The point here is this is much more than an anti maga fascist phenom, it is also very much about ENTHUSIASM for Harris!

She'll win Georgia. I'm on record.

Some Gwinnett County voters shocked about big turnout during first day of early voting

It's TBD if this means a big Trump vote.

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Generally, high turnout is good for Dems.

Gwinett is historically red but they are more of the real traditional republican types so has helped the democrats against Trump. You know country clubs, lower taxes, compassionate conservatism, free trade (not tariffs), anti Russia, that sort of thing as opposed to maga fascist mouth breather rednecks such as Marjorie Taylor Greene's district.

Edited by Jingthing

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Gwinett is historically red but they are more of the real traditional republican types so has helped the democrats against Trump. You know country clubs, lower taxes, compassionate conservatism, free trade (not tariffs), anti Russia, that sort of thing. 

90% of Republicans are going to fall in line and vote for Trump.

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

90% of Republicans are going to fall in line and vote for Trump.

Not 90 percent in Gwinett and Gwinett is heavily populated and many will stay home as well.

Kamalamania types will definitely vote (or already have).

Look I'm calling Geogia. I've heard enough. Believe me or not. 

7 hours ago, Inderpland said:

Yeah, it's your birfday all right.😂

PS. You obviously try to sound like some American gangster.

C-notes? Nobody says that outside the movies.😂😂😂

In other words: you admit your cowardice. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Not 90 percent in Gwinett and Gwinett is heavily populated and many will stay home as well.

Kamalamania types will definitely vote (or already have).

Look I'm calling Geogia. I've heard enough. Believe me or not. 

Gwinnett county went Blue in 2020, so heavy turnout now is good for Harris. There were 400,000 votes in 2020.

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Gwinnett county went Blue in 2020, so heavy turnout now is good for Harris. There were 400,000 votes in 2020.

That was my point of saying that Gwinett was historically red. So Gwinett being blue when fascist Trump is the ticket is extremely significant. With a normal republican they would be red again.

Again I'm calling Georgia for Harris and I'm optimistic about Pennsylvania as well.

Edited by Jingthing

1 hour ago, theblether said:

Conspiracy theorists at it again. Russia, Russia, Russia, fascist, fascist, fascist. 

Utterly deranged, straight from Cuckoo's Nest central casting. 

1 hour ago, theblether said:

Conspiracy theorists at it again. Russia, Russia, Russia, fascist, fascist, fascist. 

Utterly deranged, straight from Cuckoo's Nest central casting. 

Maga propaganda buzz stuff. No thought involved.