Understanding Prostate Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment Options

CharlieH

On 10/16/2024 at 11:02 AM, WoodyKenny said:

I can only speak of my own experience.

2023 September.

I was urinating many times during the day and night. I was in the Philippines and did a Biopsy, very unpleasant but necessary. The results - benign.  Then 3 months later nothing changed so I got a Second opinion in US, America.. Prostate Cancer was found. Aggressive State..

2023 April.

(Surgery Performed, Prostate Removed) 

Was healing and feeling good.  

2024 Jan - Aug

my PSA was rising (when you have no prostate you shouldn't have PSA number or should be something like 0.01..) at 0.8 we had a PetScan CTscan done. 2 small Metastasis were found 

2024 Aug

Thailand Bumrungrad Hospital Bangkok. 6 weeks of radiation treatments.

2024 currently today, October 16th..

Heading back to Bumrungrad Hospital for results this week.. Bumrungrad Radiation Treatment Center IS FANTASTIC AND THE BEST!  I feel positive the treatments worked.

So my point is this... If you feel you are urinating more frequently and or something is just off., get your back side to Bumrungrad Hospital Bangkok Thailand.  This isn't a game, you don't have time ( Although it's rare Prostate Cancer can kill you..it's the spread that might.. tumors can relocate)

I'm living good..

I have always been in great shape. Blood work great, NO diabetes, not overweight, 25 years Military 🪖 HOOAH.

So this can hit anyone as it doesn't segregate...

Anyone have any questions . Feel free to hit me up at LINE: WOODY KENNY. or IM. At Woody Kenny.   

Side note: I lived in the Philippines with my Filipino Wife for 4 year's, have a house built, car still there. Medical is not, repeat Not the best.. Very few areas like Manila Region has decent Medical.

But who wants to live in Manila..

Bottom line you just don't want to get caught in the Philippines needing serious medical.. That's why I'm here in Thailand where medical is Top Self at Bumrungrad Hospital Bangkok.

Thank you for reading...

Kenny 

I have had a similar experience in Thailand. When I returned to Australia had another check and was diagnosed with advanced aggressive prostate cancer and had the surgery. Unfortunately  had already spread. Had PMSA PET scan to prepare for radiation treatment, but one tumour was too close to a major blood vessel for radiation. Now been on hormone therapy for 11 years, current prognosis 2/3 years. The current hormone treatment would be very expensive in Thailand, so can't afford return to live in Thailand