Deadlocked Between Trump and Harris in NBC News Poll as Election Approaches

Social Media

23 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You mean Elon Musk, the illegal alien?

Yup, thats him, **(your immigration claims unproven) the same guy who spent about $45M or so to purchase twitter to save free speech and will shave $2T annually in the US under President Trumps admin starting Jan 2025, yep thats him. Now do Kamala, who's she got that can do ANYTHING for the country.

If not for Elon Musk, millions w/o broadband and the stranded astronauts remain stranded. Go figure, and he will become the world first trillionaire, don't you just love a success story when you see one! You must be very proud of Musk's immigration to America and his OUTSTANDING achievements since he's been here not the least of which he's going to help get Trump elected as they save free speech together.Whats not to like here. 

America could use millions more illegal aliens like Elon Musk. The murderers, rapist, and 5 or 600K felons the cackle queen Kamala and Biden allowed into the country however ARE NOT welcome and their immigration and border security failures have created an unmanageable humanitarian and national security crisis-DISASTER in America. It will take Trump and illegal alien (**unproven alien) Elon Musk to fix Biden/Harris immigration failure.

LOL

ElonMusk_snopes.thumb.jpg.2b4b0f4893fefc5ecd294c97cb955af3.jpg

Snopes fact check results

Edited by illisdean
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Now do Kamala, who's she got that can do ANYTHING

Kamala has Liz Cheney maybe, the loser RINO. LOL I'll take Tulsi ANY DAY ALL DAY over war monger Cheney.

Edited by illisdean
  • Confused 1

45 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

If Harris wins the election, and you state she is a moron

Maybe Kamala can become a Preacher (when she loses the election), "Kamala the cackling Preacher": "the joy doth come in the morning" but just not for her and democrats because, well all the joy for her & Walz appears to be evaporating and the last ditch desperate hail Mary is the play the Trump Hitler card now. Not much joy for Preacher Kamala by all measures now.

Edited by illisdean
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Damn, I should have attended, but all seats sold out within minutes.

Leftiesloseit.thumb.jpg.05cc15a1f02f0e14ae09f7023055ac57.jpg

Trumps MASSIVE rally at MSG

20,000 sold out tickets does make some sense for the 19,500 MSG capacity. So not 75,000 as you alleged. Maybe outside which can be just about everybody strolling in that vicinity including protesters. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Maybe Kamala can become a Preacher (when she loses the election), "Kamala the cackling Preacher": "the joy doth come in the morning" but just not for her and democrats because, well all the joy for her & Walz appears to be evaporating and the last ditch desperate hail Mary is the play the Trump Hitler card now. Not much joy for Preacher Kamala by all measures now.

Your postings seem to show you are worried about Trump losing, perhaps you should wait until you know the result, then you may advise either contestant on possible employment routes via your expertise....🤭

Though if Harris does win, I reckon a few of you will go quite, Trump being a  2 time loser has no excuses, it is failure.

But, if Trump wins, that will open up the posting floodgates, as Trump will cause controversy from day one, nooooo doubt about that, a bit like folk in the UK who voted for the Labour Party, all crying now...................😋

Just now, illisdean said:

LOl...No but I do fear more destruction from the cackle queen if she's elected.

So her voice is your prime concern, importance, regarding the position of the President of the USA............?   🤔

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Your postings seem to show you are worried about Trump losing, perhaps you should wait until you know the result, then you may advise either contestant on possible employment routes via your expertise....🤭

Though if Harris does win, I reckon a few of you will go quite, Trump being a  2 time loser has no excuses, it is failure.

But, if Trump wins, that will open up the posting floodgates, as Trump will cause controversy from day one, nooooo doubt about that, a bit like folk in the UK who voted for the Labour Party, all crying now...................😋

Trump has a great team and great plans for America. Kamala has a crap team and NO PLANS except the ones she copy/pasted from Biden and the "i'm going to fix the price gouging to end inflation". she's plain dumb, dumb as a 2x4 and her reign as VP has done and accomplished what exactly for America even remotely positive in nature besides the attached list of impressive failures:

Biden-Harrisaccomplishments.jpeg.2f7cf99f167eab0521e97ba15e88bef1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Trump has a great team and great plans for America. Kamala has a crap team and NO PLANS except the ones she copy/pasted from Biden and the "i'm going to fix the price gouging to end inflation". she's plain dumb, dumb as a 2x4 and her reign as VP has done and accomplished what exactly for America even remotely positive in nature besides the attached list of impressive failures:

Biden-Harrisaccomplishments.jpeg.2f7cf99f167eab0521e97ba15e88bef1.jpeg

More tosh, Trumps team are bailing out. You should keep up with stuff...😉

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

More tosh, Trumps team are bailing out. You should keep up with stuff...😉

Trump's team is formidable in many ways, Kamala is a nice mix of stolen valor Tim, (the MN guv who put tampon dispensers in boys washrooms in all schools), war monger RINO loser Cheney, who else...won't much matter after they get thrashed Nov 5th.

6 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Trump's team is formidable in many ways, Kamala is a nice mix of stolen valor Tim, (the MN guv who put tampon dispensers in boys washrooms in all schools), war monger RINO loser Cheney, who else...won't much matter after they get thrashed Nov 5th.

That's more rollox......:coffee1:

5 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Who exactly?

You are getting drunker now.....lol

Do some research, it might help you.....😉

"Drunker", well, just confirms you are cornered, but don't worry, I understand...😃

26 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Link to Kamala and her obsession with Trump and Hitler. 

I guess Trump paraphrasing Hitler doesn't both you. 

Can you imagine why Republicans want the Dems to stop reminding everyone about Trump's Hitler fetish?

11 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Tim, (the MN guv who put tampon dispensers in boys washrooms in all schools)

The Minnesota law, however, doesn't specify in which bathrooms the menstrual supplies must be located; instead, it requires school districts to develop plans to ensure all students who menstruate can access free tampons and pads

Apart from you posting a blatant lie, do you support the Minnesota law, as described above?

BTW, in the Real World, visiting girls' sports teams often use the local boys locker room during games. So, putting tampons and the like there is appropriate.

It's people who aren't familiar with the Real World who get upset over such things.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, transam said:

Trump's team is formidable in many ways

This bloke Vivek (2nd video below) is a standout outright genius, as smart or smarter than Elon is some ways. Stark contrast to the blithering moron Kamala.

Take him on my team anytime.

Edited by illisdean
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

It's people who aren't familiar with the Real World who get upset over such things.

In the "real world" stolen valor Tim Walz lies egregiously about his military rank and being in "combat" and then ditched his unit when the $hit hit the fan in Iraq.. I am NOT a fan of frauds that embellish their military records, could never trust this pathological liar, and would never support him. Only a brainwashed fool would support such a lying fraud.

Just now, illisdean said:

In the "real world" stolen valor Tim Walz lies egregiously about his military rank and being in "combat" and then ditched his unit when the $hit hit the fan in Iraq.. I am NOT a fan of frauds that embellish their military records, could never trust this pathological liar, and would never support him. Only a brainwashed fool would support such a lying fraud.

You lied when you posted about the Minnesota tampon law. So, why should anyone believe you?