Elon Musk Accused of Spying on Amber Heard Amid Cheating Suspicions

Social Media

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

His wealth is irrelevant. 

Muhammad Ali was rich and famous, that wouldn't have made it acceptable to mock him (or Michael J Fox) for having Parkinsons. 

I was simply pointing out the usual hypocrisy of the resident #bekind leftist who thinks it's fine to mock people with conditions as long as they are on the right. 

You were parading your own hypocrisy.

Inserting Musk’s Aspergers, on which I have made no comment’ into the discussion in a poor attempt at point scoring.

Meanwhile your long history of venom laced comments against ANOTher sufferer of Aspergers are a matter of record.

50 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Inserting Musk’s Aspergers, on which I have made no comment’ into the discussion in a poor attempt at point scoring.

You said he "is nuts".

I suggest you educate yourself and look at some of the symptoms of Aspergers before you make such crude, cruel and ignorant comments on people with such a condition.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

You said he "is nuts".

I suggest you educate yourself and look at some of the symptoms of Aspergers before you make such crude, cruel and ignorant comments on people with such a condition.

No I didn’t say ‘he is nuts’.

I said, and here it is in its entirety:

On 10/17/2024 at 7:39 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

Nuts, both of them. 

Please don’t misquote me Jonny.

Now all you need to do is to demonstrate that the basis of my opinion has anything at all to do with Musk’s Aspergers, something I didn’t mention or make any reference to, let alone these ‘symptoms’ you refer to.

• Confused 1