Opinion:Kamala’s newest lie: Trump will send the army after you…

riclag

the “enemy within” lie. This is a 33-second clip of an interview Trump did with Maria Bartiromo. It started circulating Monday in left-wing circles with the claim that, were he reelected, he would consider using the military against his political opponents.

…"IN TERMS OF ELECTION DAY I think the bigger problem are the people from within... Should be very easily handled by, if necessary, the national guard and if really necessary, the military."

• Thumbs Up 1

@riclagI notice the woketards have already responded to your initial post with haha emojis. Expect more. Typical reaction when faced with the truth. I expect I'll get the same. Brainwashed morons the lot of them. I am certainly not a big fan of Trump in fact I've always been left of centre but the left has been hijacked by the radical woke far left. If I was a US citizen I would have no choice but to vote for Trump even though the conservative right represents so much I do not like.

Edited by dinsdale
  • Thumbs Up 1

Questioned about the statement , Vance mentions we’ve seen what the extreme left have done during the Summer of Love riots ,  in America !

Can’t let that happen again!

47 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

@riclagI notice the woketards have already responded to your initial post with haha emojis. Expect more. Typical reaction when faced with the truth. I expect I'll get the same. Brainwashed morons the lot of them. I am certainly not a big fan of Trump in fact I've always been left of centre but the left has been hijacked by the radical woke far left. If I was a US citizen I would have no choice but to vote for Trump even though the conservative right represents so much I do not like.

49 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Tell me about it ! The world has seen what the left is capable of causing during their protests by day turned riots by night in 2020 and most recently on college campuses after Oct 7, 2023.

1 hour ago, riclag said:

Questioned about the statement , Vance mentions we’ve seen what the extreme left have done during the Summer of Love riots ,  in America !

Can’t let that happen again!

Just Vance sane washing another one Trump's latest  statements. He is deranged.

"When someone tells you who they are believe them"

- Maya Angelou