Death of Yahya Sinwar Delivers Major Blow to Hamas

Social Media

Waiting for the UN to announce a day of mourning, their address book must be getting smaller and smaller with all these terrorists being eliminated...

“The UK will not mourn his death”. British Prime Minister Keir Starmer issued a statement following the death of Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar. He says Sinwar was the “mastermind behind the deadliest day in Jewish history since the Holocaust.”

image.png.63aa9c558920e0540293b3d4f60a6bed.png

https://x.com/AvivaKlompas/status/1847041504235475214

Pleased as I am that they took the guy out, let's see if the guy replacing him is even worse...

I certainly hope not, but I can't imagine that a reasonable person would be able to crawl to the top of that heap.

• Agree 1

Maybe the other militants will learn from this. The man knew his time was up. He chose to engage with the IDF ,firing at the engineers clearing the tunnels and he gave his position away.

This clearly vindicates the Israel strategy of staying the course and going through the tunnels, searching and destroying them. Had Israel caved to the pressure, Hamas would have regrouped in the North and continued its war with Israel.

Now it is up to the Hamas leadership secure in their Qatari luxury villas, to decide if they will continue the war or not. They can end it immediately with the release of the hostages. If not, the war continues.

12 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

But the cycle of violence will continue until the Palestinian people achieve their freedom, and the illegal occupation of their land comes to an end.

The cycle of violence  will only be broken when Hamas and all other Palestinian groups recognize Israel's right to exist as a sovereign state amd homeland to the world's Jews.  Once Hamas members and their ilk abandon the goal of destoying the state ofr Israel and eliminating its people. then a lasting peace can be made.

Until the day Palestinians are ready for peace, the Jews of Israel will fight to defend their homeland.  No matter how hard Hamas and its supporters wish it,  Jews will never again walk passively to their extermination.

never-again-is-now-.jpg.4437d187f9a4d7b7b977ab827d16d791.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, impulse said:

You're deluded if you think this ends with the release of the hostages.  It won't end until Israel kills every Hamas member who participated in the planning or execution of Oct 7. 

Netanyahu has offered an amnesty to the hostage takers 

34 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

He died fighting for his cause, not hiding in a tunnel or using women and children as shields, as his enemies often claimed.

He had been hiding behind hostages though and hiding in tunnels , I do believe that he murdered the six hostages he was hiding behind and he fled as the IDF were approaching him .

The IDF were approaching him and he murdered the six hostages and fled

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Danny Australia said:

He died fighting for his cause, not hiding in a tunnel or using women and children as shields, as his enemies often claimed.

Let us remember that he fell with weapons in hand, resisting an invading force that has killed over 45,000 of his people.

A new leader will surely rise—it always happens. But the cycle of violence will continue until the Palestinian people achieve their freedom, and the illegal occupation of their land comes to an end.

Lived like a coward, died like a coward. Period

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I'll admit that I was not aware of that.  I think the problem's going to be when they find out how few hostages survived.  I hope I'm wrong, but I suspect some bad news...

8 hours ago, coolcarer said:

Amazing cctv footage of his last few seconds of life. A drone captured him sitting on a chair seriously wounded with his hand blown off. He throws a piece of wood at the drone. The snake is dead. 

Excellent, threw a stick at a drone 🤣🤣

3 hours ago, Danny Australia said:

Let us remember that he fell with weapons in hand, resisting an invading force that has killed over 45,000 of his people.

A new leader will surely rise—it always happens. But the cycle of violence will continue until the Palestinian people achieve their freedom, and the illegal occupation of their land comes to an end.

Died like a dog, and no weapon in his one hand, threw a piece of wood at a drone 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Danny Australia said:

Some, like Sinwar were killed by women soldiers. Once they realize no virgins await, they will beg Israel to be occupied 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Danny Australia said:

Its quite likely that there with be an Israeli, Egyptian /Saudi Arabia military presence in the Gaza strip for the foreseeable future and Palestinians will not be able to form another militia/Hamas . 

The new occupying force will be in Gaza to stay this time and they wont make the same mistake of allowing the Palestinians to govern themselves again  .

This could well be the end of Palestinians  committing terrorist acts , Gaza will quite probably become a jail for them  and also under occupation 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Danny Australia said:

Your revisionist version of events would be  funny if you were not so serious in your belief.  The man was killed  as he was fleeing to the North. He had fled his tunnel hiding place because the IDF engineers were slowly but surely closing in on him. He did hide using civilian shields and was taking cover in a residential building after his entourage had engaged in the IDF unit closing in on him.

He did not fall with a weapon in his hand. On the contrary, if you watch the video, he was missing his right hand. 

Your praise of a cruel and  evil man is revealing. As for your claim of Israeli occupation, you conveniently  ignore the fact that Israel did not occupy Gaza and the  attack of October 7 was by the Gazans who broke a truce/ceasefire and directly targeted  civilian non combatants in Israel which supposedly the Palestinian apologists say that  Palestinians accept.

You may be saddened, but the victims of Hamas including the  tens of thousands of  Gazan residents who had family members murdered by Hamas as it waged war with other Arab factions do not share your sense of loss. I expect that there was a celebration of sorts at Fatah HQ and Mr. Abbas and his entourage let  loose a sigh of relief.

• Thanks 1

This (systematic elimination of many terrorists) is what can be achieved when you don't tie the hands of your military with political theater, and instead let them do what they were trained to do. Great job IDF, keep up the good work! 👍

• Agree 1

Israel wouldn’t last five minutes in a real war against a true army and real fighters. The cowardly bombing of refugees taking shelter in tents is nothing but an act of state terrorism.

Without its dominating air force, U.S. weapons, and intelligence support, the situation on the ground would be very different.

The only hope of stopping the bloodthirsty actions of the Israeli military is for Iran to develop the N Bomb as Israel only understands one language—force.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

He had been hiding behind hostages though and hiding in tunnels , I do believe that he murdered the six hostages he was hiding behind and he fled as the IDF were approaching him .

The IDF were approaching him and he murdered the six hostages and fled

Garbage.

10 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

He has offered to let them live. With an offer like that he'll get no takers.

It'd obvious to me and many that netanyahu cares nothing for the hostages. IMO he just wants to keep the conflict going so he doesn't face jail for as long as possible.

13 hours ago, impulse said:

You're deluded if you think this ends with the release of the hostages.  It won't end until Israel kills every Hamas member who participated in the planning or execution of Oct 7. 

The question is, in killing hundreds (thousands?), will they create 10's of thousands of newly minted terrorists by also killing innocent family members as collateral damage? 

My forecast?  In 50 years, Israel will still be fighting someone posing an existential threat, and in 75 years, and in 100 years.

You think israel will still exist in it's present form in 100 years? IMO the world except for the US will have had enough of the hypocrisy and will do to israel what they did to South Africa, regardless of the US veto. I also suspect that will be because the world, except for a few sycophantic western nations, will have had enough of the US veto and will set up an alternative organisation without a security council farce.

20 hours ago, Social Media said:

Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant referenced scripture while commenting on Sinwar’s death, quoting Leviticus 26: "You will pursue your enemies and they will fall before you by the sword." Gallant added, "Our enemies cannot hide. We will pursue and eliminate them."

Gallant might also want to remember other verses from scripture

“You shall not mistreat any widow or fatherless child. If you do mistreat them, and they cry out to me, I will surely hear their cry, and my wrath will burn, and I will kill you with the sword, and your wives shall become widows and your children fatherless” (Exodus 22:22-24).

Hosea 8:7 King James Version

For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk: the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up.

Source: the Bible.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

20 hours ago, Social Media said:

Herzog also used this moment to renew Israel's call for the release of 101 hostages still held by Hamas in Gaza, reiterating that Sinwar’s death highlights the urgency of this issue. "Now, more than ever, we must act in every way possible to bring back the 101 hostages who are still being held in horrific conditions by Hamas terrorists in Gaza," he declared.

So, stop messing about and have a ceasefire.