Harris' campaign mocks 'exhausted' Trump

Inderpland

3 hours ago, Inderpland said:

An exhausted Trump appears to be falling asleep during his campaign event

'Harris' campaign posted a video of Trump's eyes closing and head appearing to bob while a voter spoke at the Auburn Hills event.'

please please, give me some attention, i started a thread 3 hours ago and nobody is looking, please give me some attention, i am not American but obsessed with Trump all the same. L 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

...says the Trump-obsessed Brit who feels obliged to defend the convicted criminal all day, every day!😄

did i say i was a Brit? 

calling out total lies and BS that is written about someone is not obsession. i think you should check the dictionary for the definition.

if you were a yank i could understand your comments, but you're not, so you just look stupid and have zero credibility. this thread and the other one... highlights that

• Confused 1

No, you didn't say you were a Brit, you didn't have to. You used the word 'diddums' and according to Google that's a uniquely British word not used elsewhere on the planet. 

And defending a common criminal isn't an obsession....unless it's done obsessively, like you do. And that's spot on according to the dictionary.

If you were a 'yank' I could understand your obsession, but for a Brit....? 

• Like 1