Wall street very convinced ,its gonna be Trump

riclag

31 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Another trump hater that doesnt give a rats ass what happens to america

You are the one that wants to give an Alzheimer's sufferer the nuclear codes. Let's hope he doesn't shoot any missiles at your country.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, mokwit said:

Who is currently President and what is his mental state? Liberals are unbelievable in their hypocrisy.

Joe Biden may have his unsteady moments, but he follows the advice of his staff.

Ronald Reagan followed the advice of Nancy (which why his second term was better than his first).

Trump doesn't follow anyone's advice.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

55 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Some patriot you are. Living in a 3rd world country with funds from 1st world countries.

How about you go back and support the economy? a bit hypocritical aren't we?

Oh, you poor soul, stop grieving for my home country, because the funds I have invested there are helping homebuyers/builders and therefore supporting the economy – – don't have to apologise!

And in case you didn't know it, there are huge numbers of people living outside of their own country supporting the economies in which they live, and here is no different for me. Have a good day.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You are so dishonest. 

You want open borders and higher taxes, yes? 

Lower taxes for the middle class, higher taxes for billionaires (I know that gives you a sad).

Probably let in as many illegals as Trump, based on current rates.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Joe Biden may have his unsteady moments, but he follows the advice of his staff.

Ronald Reagan followed the advice of Nancy (which why his second term was better than his first).

Trump doesn't follow anyone's advice.

He had four years to run amok with the nuclear football as propagandised by Democrats but didn't.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Walker88 said:

The guy spent a good deal of his latest bizarre campaign rally talking about the size of the male appendage of the late golfer Arnold Palmer.

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that the size of Palmer's chimbo is unlikely to be a "kitchen table" issue important to most Americans.

I don't know the mindset of the average maga cult member, but as little respect as I have for them, I still do not think Arnold Palmer's length and girth are preeminent in their minds.

Now I do understand why, even if whatever tales the felon was trying to quote about how Palmer was hung are apocryphal, I can guess why such things would resonate with the felon, given what Stormy said  ("not quite freakishly small, but well below average"), but such things are probably not swing voter issues.

Appears you’re the only person on the forum obsessed with Arnold’s co—.

Not surprised.

Could it have been from spending too much time with men in pajamas in the land of women are for having babies and men are for pleasure? 

The agency worked you in mysterious ways.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Appears you’re the only person on the forum obsessed with Arnold’s co—.

Not surprised.

Could it have been from spending too much time with men in pajamas in the land of women are for having babies and men are for pleasure? 

The agency worked you in mysterious ways.

Actually, there is a thread on the Forum noting the felon's "Palmer Envy". Twelve minutes of his rant devoted to something heretofore no one ever knew, much less thought about. Stormy told us why the felon might be so obsessed.

I guess the guy with the tiny mushroom attracts others so limited by the impish Universe, just as he collects all the Incels, QAnons, racists, misogynists, Neo Nazis, white supremacists, and those with IQs a std dev or two left of the mean on the IQ Bell Curve.

Anyway, given your own physicality, or lack thereof, you're among 'friends' in the cult of the penis-ly impaired.

No doubt the felon's next grift will be some sort of concave mirror to distort reality for the ungifted.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Jim Blue said:

I might be happy to vote for Trump , just want to see his tax returns first !

You’re the first!  The money people are the shakers & movers, they’re all gearing up.

“Meanwhile, our election contracts reflect fresh all-time high odds of former President Trump reclaiming the Oval Office, with Vice President Kamala Harris continuing to lose momentum.

Furthermore, the probability of a red sweep is also ticking north with investors now pondering which policies would be enacted if the GOP controls both chambers of Congress and the White House, which is weighing on overall stocks”.

https://www.interactivebrokers.com/campus/traders-insight/securities/macro/wall-street-gears-up-for-trump-2-0/

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Actually, there is a thread on the Forum noting the felon's "Palmer Envy". Twelve minutes of his rant devoted to something heretofore no one ever knew, much less thought about. Stormy told us why the felon might be so obsessed.

I guess the guy with the tiny mushroom attracts others so limited by the impish Universe, just as he collects all the Incels, QAnons, racists, misogynists, Neo Nazis, white supremacists, and those with IQs a std dev or two left of the mean on the IQ Bell Curve.

Anyway, given your own physicality, or lack thereof, you're among 'friends' in the cult of the penis-ly impaired.

No doubt the felon's next grift will be some sort of concave mirror to distort reality for the ungifted.

Naturally nothing in your long winded post of nothing explains the reason for your specific obsession with Arnold’s co—.”

You’re left out facist and cult members.  Time for a reprogram refresher course at Langley.  

If they’ll let you back on the compound.  I suspect they won’t let you get close.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

You are the one that wants to give an Alzheimer's sufferer the nuclear codes. Let's hope he doesn't shoot any missiles at your country.

A half mad alcoholic would be better?

5 hours ago, xylophone said:

Whether you like it or not, trump has gone down in history as a multi-times bankrupt and a felon and it doesn't fit MY narrative, they are just the facts which you don't want to accept.

So why don't you order one of your Chinese made MAGA hats, then order a pair of Chinese made gold sneakers, followed by a Bible printed in China, because they will all help the American working man, won't they!

You are simply another rube who has joined the cult.

Because I provided facts to refute your claim about personal bankruptcies, you're unhappy now.  I understand.

Repeating your "adapted" narrative of Trump company bankruptcies and attacking me personally doesn't make any of it so.

The only thing that was SOMEWHAT true about you said was that bankruptcies occurred; but you left out all of the important details. Common among Leftists.

However, you never brought anything to back up your claim about this:

4. What you said in this post is NOT what you said in the post that I called nonsense.

"screwing millions from employees, contractors, and banks" Got any sources for this claim?

The rampant thievery of Trump is just as scarce as all of the white supremacists who are accused of attacking minorities, burning down cities and participating in lynchings. The Feds and lying-a55 Leftist media can't even make them up.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Jim Blue said:

I might be happy to vote for Trump , just want to see his tax returns first !

They were leaked. Didn't you see them?

What many do not understand, and it's even true of Americans, a weaponized IRS has had Trump's tax returns at their disposal FOREVER. If there was something there for which to be charged and convicted, the Regime would have nailed his a55 a LONG time ago. The IRS in the US has far-reaching investigative powers that even the Congress does not have; and the IRS hasn't even tried to go after Trump for anything. It's all been hyperbole.

On 10/20/2024 at 1:16 AM, riclag said:

Trump knows how to grow the economy, he’s been there and done that before.

“Over the last 12 days, Wall Street has seemed "very convinced Trump is going to win… You can see it in the bank stocks, you can see it in crypto," Stanley Druckenmiller said Wednesday in a Bloomberg Television interview”.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/billionaire-investor-says-wall-street-very-convinced-trump-win-2024-election

There can be no doubt Trump would steer the economy far better than Harris, who suggested in all seriousness she would fix inflation by fixing prices, which would cause inflation.

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

There can be no doubt Trump would steer the economy far better than Harris, who suggested in all seriousness she would fix inflation by fixing prices, which would cause inflation.

Imposing high tariffs by definition increases inflation.