For what crimes can Trump pardon himself if he manage to win?

bubblegum

For instance the jan 6th case? Just I just learned people where paid to attend so it was an campaign event therefore no presidential immunity.

The Georgia thing?

I understand that if he is convicted for a state crime he will have to do the time? So he could actually be the president of the USA while in prison? That would be amazing. Just to make sure the rest of the world laughs even harder.

9 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

For instance the jan 6th case? Just I just learned people where paid to attend so it was an campaign event therefore no presidential immunity.

The Georgia thing?

I understand that if he is convicted for a state crime he will have to do the time? So he could actually be the president of the USA while in prison? That would be amazing. Just to make sure the rest of the world laughs even harder.

the title of this thread should read....
Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.... i he lives rent free in my head and i just can't help myself posting about him, i am so obsessed with the person i hate!! 

P.S those paid were the FBI agent provocateurs and the Antifa goon squad, so therefore,  not a campaign event.

Just now, frank83628 said:

the title of this thread should read....
Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.... i he lives rent free in my head and i just can't help myself posting about him, i am so obsessed with the person i hate!! 

P.S those paid were the FBI agent provocateurs and the Antifa goon squad, so therefore,  not a campaign event.

So I ask questions Frank.

I don't think he can pardon himself for any charges/indictments ("crimes") for which he remains unconvicted.

So "Jan 6", and the "Documents" cases would simply be dropped by the DoJ on 20 Jan 2025.

And a sitting President cannot serve jail time (DoJ-OLC 'rule"), so any State crimes/convictions would have to sit until 20 Jan 2029.