Woman Admits to Assault After Throwing Milkshake at Nigel Farage During Election Campaign

Social Media

9 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Court records show what happened. 

We’re getting somewhere at last.

Yes the court records show what crimes were committed.

The sentencing guidelines determine the parameters of the sentence.

10 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

The fact you refuse to move beyond what happened tells us everything we need to know. It's a lame strategy

I have absolutely suggested you look beyond the crimes committed and lay some of the blame on those who fed the rioters with the lies and hatred that motivated their decision to join violent t race riots.

Non of the blame for the crimes can be direct at me.

I cannot help you with your need for grievance.

13 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

We’re getting somewhere at last.

Yes the court records show what crimes were committed.

The sentencing guidelines determine the parameters of the sentence.

I have absolutely suggested you look beyond the crimes committed and lay some of the blame on those who fed the rioters with the lies and hatred that motivated their decision to join violent t race riots.

The judge is responsible for the unusually harsh sentence for a man who held a placard and shouted his frustration about what is happening to the UK. 

The CPS is responsible for refusing to charge the thugs who broke the nose of the female police officer at Manchester Airport. 

The fact you celebrate and gloat about such authoritarian, draconian and unfair sentences that led to this grandfather with no previous convictions taking his own life in prison does not make you responsible for it, but it does say a lot about you. As does your silence on the fact that the guy who hurled a cement rock at Farage spent not a single day in jail. 

Trying to pin the blame on some un-named/imaginary group that motivated him to join a protest to show his frustration about illegal immigration is also pretty lame. He had a legitimate grievance and was entitled to protest/shout about it without being locked up for almost 3 years. 

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

The judge is responsible for the unusually harsh sentence for a man who held a placard and shouted his frustration about what is happening to the UK. 

The CPS is responsible for refusing to charge the thugs who broke the nose of the female police officer at Manchester Airport. 

The fact you celebrate and gloat about such authoritarian, draconian and unfair sentences that led to this grandfather with no previous convictions taking his own life in prison does not make you responsible for it, but it does say a lot about you. As does your silence on the fact that the guy who hurled a cement rock at Farage spent not a single day in jail. 

Trying to pin the blame on some un-named/imaginary group that motivated him to join a protest to show his frustration about illegal immigration is also pretty lame. He had a legitimate grievance and was entitled to protest/shout about it without being locked up for almost 3 years. 

I don’t regard the sentencing to prison  of people joining violent race riots where they engage in violent t disorder as draconian.

The fact that the coordinated race riots across the country came to such a swift end once stiff sentences were administered to rioters indicates the reaction of the police, COS and courts was admirably correct.

I don’t have a need for grievance and therefore do not engage in sulking over the fact different t crimes in different places at different times are treated differently.

Violent disorder and violent race rioting are not ‘legitimate protest’.

But I think you know that.

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I don’t regard the sentencing to prison  of people joining violent race riots where they engage in violent t disorder as draconian.

The fact that the coordinated race riots across the country came to such a swift end once stiff sentences were administered to rioters indicates the reaction of the police, COS and courts was admirably correct.

I don’t have a need for grievance and therefore do not engage in sulking over the fact different t crimes in different places at different times are treated differently.

Violent disorder and violent race rioting are not ‘legitimate protest’.

But I think you know that.

He held a placard and shouted at the police. He didn't attack the police, he didn't break a female police officers nose like the uncharged thugs at Manchester airport that you continually ignore.

He didn't throw a block of cement at Farage like the guy who got 0 days in jail. that you continually ignore. 

If someone else in the protest became violent, they should have been sentenced, not him.  

It's two tier justice. It's the inconsistency. People doing far worse things are either not being charged or getting no jail time. 

You keep celebrating his fate though. After all, he has different opinions to you so no sentence could be too harsh, right...