Motorbike noise

georgegeorgia

I'm relaxing in my rented Airbnb Condo in Jomtien only to hear constantly a revving motorbike !

Not sure if anyone else can hear it but it's been over an hour .

He came to close by ,I went down to the ground floor to see and HEAR it going past ,it was young  Arab  males about 3 of them on big  high powered bikes going berserk no helmets revving up the engine 

Where are the police ?

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

Why do you feel it necessary to start a thread about every single brain fart thought that enters your mind?

Have you done anything about this ?

You are supposed to be with the Tourist police 

I can still hear them revving up the bikes from miles away !

Get a car out in Jomtien road to patrol !

I shouldn't have to go looking for them like I did patrolling the Manila Subway at night ,it's not my job 

Do something!!

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Have you done anything about this ?

You are supposed to be with the Tourist police 

I can still hear them revving up the bikes from miles away !

Get a car out in Jomtien road to patrol! I shouldn't have to go looking for them like I did patrolling the Manila Subway at night ,it's not my job. Do something!!

You've really lost it. Get back on your meds, or if you're still on them, get off them as they're not working

Edited by Pattaya57
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

There's 3 males of middle eastern appearance with no shirts on driving up & down Jomtien road where I am in this Riveria Condo making noise 

This is near the Frankie's Pizza shop 

Thankyou I just had a poster here contact me on PM to ask me the location of these loud boys on their motorbikes 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Sad 1

Thankyou I have just received a PM from a member here asking me the location of the 3 boisterous boys on their loud bikes and I can see must be police or tourist police not one car but 2 car with their red lights flashing driving up & down slowly near my condo 

Thankyou 

Edited by georgegeorgia

21 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Thankyou I have just received a PM from a member here asking me the location of the 3 boisterous boys on their loud bikes and I can see must be police or tourist police not one car but 2 car with their red lights flashing driving up & down slowly near my condo 

Thankyou 

You're welcome, happy to help!

That is about as much truth as your posts. I actually called the police to report an old falang is harassing motorcycle riders. I said to look for someone like Grandpa Simpson shouting at clouds 😆 

simpsons-grandpa-simpson.gif

Edited by Pattaya57
  • Haha 2

Why would a tourist on 2 week holiday care about a first time Motorbike noise outside their holiday rented condo at 7-8pm?

I can understand if someone lived here and the bike noise was continuous most days of the week, or at midnight or early morning hours.

I just can't picture this anywhere in the World that a 2 week Tourist would want to call the police (and start a forum thread) over some Motorbike noise at 7-8pm when it's only happened the one time they've been here?

Edited by Pattaya57

26 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

Why would a tourist on 2 week holiday care about a first time Motorbike noise outside their holiday rented condo at 7-8pm?

I can understand if someone lived here and the bike noise was continuous most days of the week, or at midnight or early morning hours.

I just can't picture this anywhere in the World that a 2 week Tourist would want to call the police (and start a forum thread) over some Motorbike noise at 7-8pm when it's only happened the one time they've been here?

He hasn't lost it he never had it I guess he is still mopping floors in OZ in OZ you get about 4 weeks per years on holidays he posts most of the year how he hates Pattaya 

9 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I'm relaxing in my rented Airbnb Condo

You renting from lawbreakers, what do you expect? 

9 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I went down to the ground floor to see and HEAR it going past ,it was young  Arab  males about 3 of them on big  high powered bikes

Are you sure that you are not staying in Scumville (Yensabi)? 

Get yourself back to the leafy end of town, Flybird condo. 

When are you going back to Oz, I'm going miss all the saga? 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST