Biden calls for Trump to be jailed 14 days out from the election

riclag

37 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

The worst part of this will be the next four years after Trump wins, and those supporting Harris can't let it go.

At least if Trump wins, he will have four years and then it's done.  I don't think the left will know what to do with themselves without having Donald Trump to hate on.

I can imagine them still referencing Trump long after he has left politics and even after he has passed.  Like some sort of reverse Chairman Mao.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

At least if Trump wins, he will have four years and then it's done.  I don't think the left will know what to do with themselves without having Donald Trump to hate on.

I can imagine them still referencing Trump long after he has left politics and even after he has passed.  Like some sort of reverse Chairman Mao.

So true, But they’ll use Hitler, and Fascist instead!

Mao & Communism is reserved for the left imop

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Vance-Gabbard 2028!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

And rightly so, he is an embarrassing fool who did not get re-elected in 2020, plus, since 2020 he has got worse, a lying fruitcake.............🤕

He is probably doing everything he can to win to stay out of prison, unfortunately for him, his mouth is not connected to his brain, which is in his small head.........😬

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

So true, But they’ll use Hitler, and Fascist instead!

Mao & Communism is reserved for the left imop

Brought up by the man himself, did you forget...........😂

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, transam said:

And rightly so, he is an embarrassing fool who did not get re-elected in 2020, plus, since 2020 he has got worse, a lying fruitcake.............🤕

Just like Biden and Harris, and all the loony-lefties that lie about Trump every day!

10 minutes ago, transam said:

He is probably doing everything he can to win to stay out of prison, unfortunately for him, his mouth is not connected to his brain, which is in his small head.........😬

Wow!  Just like the Biden family!

You're very fond of hypocrisy...  🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Just like Biden and Harris, and all the loony-lefties that lie about Trump every day!

Wow!  Just like the Biden family!

You're very fond of hypocrisy...  🙄

I think you are a bit mixed up, your hero gives the opposition ammunition near every day.........😂

Jimmy Kimmel is earning a fortune out of the same thing........😁

• Like 1