What happens in case of accident when foreigner has no PVT Insurance (only social security)

Fiskebolle

2 hours ago, bigt3116 said:

In Thailand, the standard chemotherapy regimen for treating Hodgkin lymphoma (HL) is ABVD, which includes the following drugs:

Adriamycin (doxorubicin)
Bleomycin
Vinblastine
Dacarbazine (DTIC)

In Thailand, common chemotherapy regimens for treating Hodgkin lymphoma include ABVD (Adriamycin, Bleomycin, Vinblastine, Dacarbazine), which is a globally recognized first-line treatment, especially for newly diagnosed cases. This combination is preferred for its effectiveness in achieving remission in early to intermediate stages. For more aggressive cases or if initial treatment does not succeed, the BEACOPP regimen (Bleomycin, Etoposide, Adriamycin, Cyclophosphamide, Oncovin, Procarbazine, Prednisone) may be used, though it often comes with more side effects due to its intensity.

Seems they are available?

AFAIK obinuzamatab and venetoclax are not available in Thailand.

I don't know how many hospitals in Thailand have CAT scanning facilities that include the administration of radioactive carbon isotopes to measure tumor progression.

Due to private health insurance in Australia, I paid nothing for CAT scans, blood tests and monthly infusions. I paid about $100 for a years' worth of venetoclax medication.