Cnn had a townhall:Its all about those Word salads that Swing Voters have to toss through

riclag

“Veteran Democratic operative David Axelrod, the chief strategist on Barack Obama’s successful presidential campaigns said, “The things that would concern me is when she doesn’t want to answer a question, her habit is to kind of go to Word Salad City.”

“And she did that on a couple of answers,” Axelrod said on a CNN panel following the town hall.

https://nypost.com/2024/10/24/us-news/kamala-harris-roasted-by-cnn-panel-after-pennsylvania-town-hall-word-salad-city/

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

“Veteran Democratic operative David Axelrod, the chief strategist on Barack Obama’s successful presidential campaigns said, “The things that would concern me is when she doesn’t want to answer a question, her habit is to kind of go to Word Salad City.”

“And she did that on a couple of answers,” Axelrod said on a CNN panel following the town hall.

https://nypost.com/2024/10/24/us-news/kamala-harris-roasted-by-cnn-panel-after-pennsylvania-town-hall-word-salad-city/

Just one question:

Would you toss Trump's salad?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BLMFem said:

Just one question:

Would you toss Trump's salad?

Deserves Just one answer ,Only cultural Marxist fruit salad! Capice!

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, riclag said:

Deserves Just one answer ,Only cultural Marxist fruit salad! Capice!

No, I don't understand (I'm going to assume the exclamation mark was meant to be a question mark). You're talking about tossing through a salad.

I just asked you if you would toss Trump's salad, or does your support and admiration limit itself to posting supporting messages? Simple question really.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, riclag said:

I never got a chance to give you a shout out ! You’re input is beyond impressive ,Thanks

Appreciate the endorsement. I've been at this a LONG time.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BLMFem said:

No, I don't understand (I'm going to assume the exclamation mark was meant to be a question mark). You're talking about tossing through a salad.

I just asked you if you would toss Trump's salad, or does your support and admiration limit itself to posting supporting messages? Simple question really.

Your comments aren't even at the five year old level. Can you hear yourself?

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1