Former Model Accuses Donald Trump of Groping in Alleged "Twisted Game" with Jeffrey Epstein

Social Media

image.png

Stacey Williams, a former model, has come forward with serious allegations against former U.S. President Donald Trump, claiming that he groped her in 1993 during an encounter at Trump Tower. Williams, who had previously met Trump through her then-acquaintance Jeffrey Epstein, described the incident as part of what she believes was a "twisted game" between the two men. Trump’s spokesperson has denied the allegations.

image.png

image.png

Williams said she first met Trump in 1992 at a Christmas party, where she was introduced to him by Epstein, who at the time was a close friend of Trump. “It became very clear then that he and Donald were really, really good friends and spent a lot of time together,” Williams explained. Epstein, who was later convicted of sex offenses and died in prison in 2019, had casually dated Williams for a few months. She said that during this time, she became aware of the close relationship between Epstein and Trump.

image.png

The alleged assault took place in early 1993, when Epstein suggested that they stop by Trump Tower while on a walk. Upon arriving, Williams claims Trump immediately pulled her toward him and began groping her. She described feeling “deeply confused” as Trump put his hands on her breasts, waist, and buttocks. As the incident unfolded, Williams recalled seeing Epstein and Trump exchange smiles, which only heightened her confusion. “I felt like I was caught in some kind of strange game,” she said.

image.png

Following the alleged assault, Williams shared that Epstein’s demeanor changed abruptly. After they left Trump Tower, she said Epstein became enraged, berating her for what had occurred. “Jeffrey and I left and he didn’t look at me or speak to me,” she said. “When we got down to the sidewalk, he looked at me and just berated me, and said: ‘Why did you let him do that?’” Williams expressed how humiliated and confused she felt by both men’s behavior, describing how she began to feel shame and disgust in the aftermath.

Although Williams posted parts of her story on social media in the past, she revealed more details about the alleged encounter during a recent Zoom call organized by Survivors for Kamala, a group supporting Democratic nominee Kamala Harris. The call included notable participants like actor Ashley Judd and law professor Anita Hill. Williams also shared a postcard that Trump allegedly sent her later in 1993. The postcard, which Williams provided to *The Guardian*, featured an aerial view of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida and included a message from Trump: “Stacey – Your home away from home. Love Donald,” written in what appeared to be his signature black Sharpie.

Trump’s campaign has vehemently denied Williams’ allegations. Karoline Leavitt, press secretary for Trump’s campaign, issued a statement dismissing the claims, calling them “unequivocally false” and accusing the Harris campaign of fabricating the story for political gain. “These accusations, made by a former activist for Barack Obama and announced on a Harris campaign call two weeks before the election, are obviously a fake story contrived by the Harris campaign,” Leavitt said.

Williams, who is now 56 and originally from Pennsylvania, has since distanced herself from Epstein. She stated that she had no knowledge of his criminal behavior at the time, which later became widely known. Epstein is now considered one of the most notorious pedophiles in modern history. Reflecting on the experience, Williams said, “I felt like a piece of meat,” and described how the incident has lingered with her over the years.

Though the public spotlight on Epstein’s crimes has grown since his death, Williams’s story adds another layer to the ongoing accusations against Trump, who has faced multiple allegations of sexual misconduct. However, as with previous allegations, Trump’s team has continued to deny any wrongdoing.

Based on a report from the Guardian 2024-10-25

news-logo-btm.jpg

news-footer-4.png

image.png

Just to note that the NY State Adult Survivors Act as used by Ms. E. Jean Carroll has ended.

The Adult Survivors Act (ASA) is New York State legislation enacted in May 2022 which amends state law to allow alleged victims of sexual offenses for which the statute of limitations has lapsed to file civil suits for a one-year period, from November 24, 2022, to November 24, 2023.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adult_Survivors_Act

Edited by jerrymahoney