Thai Exchange for non-residents

Capt23

You only have to pay tax if you are a tax resident I.e. spend 183 days or more in Thailand during a calendar year.

I want to transfer money there this year and move next year. From what I understand this is completely legal.

I have a Thai bank account from living there 2 years ago but obviously don't have a valid long term visa so I can't set up accounts with binance.th (from what I understand).

I wanted to find out if anyone knows an exchange which doesn't require residency documents to set up an account so I can trf money into my Thai account.

10 minutes ago, Capt23 said:

You only have to pay tax if you are a tax resident I.e. spend 183 days or more in Thailand during a calendar year.

I want to transfer money there this year and move next year. From what I understand this is completely legal.

I have a Thai bank account from living there 2 years ago but obviously don't have a valid long term visa so I can't set up accounts with binance.th (from what I understand).

I wanted to find out if anyone knows an exchange which doesn't require residency documents to set up an account so I can trf money into my Thai account.

I can't imagine a scenario where you will be allowed to open any form of  account here, without a long term visa or similar. Thailand is not an offshore banking center and has even tightened rules on non-resident foreigners currency accounts, even they need documentation in order to open an account.