My First Born

garro

My wife had our first child yesterday and I am so proud that I want to tell the world. We were expecting a girl but got a boy but I have no complaints. I needed to go back to my house earlier for an hour to get something and I really missed him. I haven't slept in about two days but still feel wonderful.

post-40701-1186560715_thumb.jpg

Because we live out in the middle of nowhere we needed to use the local government hospital. I was a bit worried about this but they have been great and I can't fault the service. We paid for a private room though which is nice and they even have free wi-fi during the day.

I haven't slept in about two days but still feel wonderful.

[\quote]

Congratulations!! And I'm sure you will STILL feel wonderful after weeks of sleepless nights, dirty nappies, screaming baby, screaming wife etc :o

Family life is just great! Congrats again!

Simon

Good stuff mate! Nice pic.

Enjoy the next few days while you have energy because now comes months of no sleep, changing nappies, breast pumps, washing your hands before touching anything & irritable wife. :o

Congratulations.

Soundman.

My wife had our first child yesterday and I am so proud that I want to tell the world.

Congratulations garro! Now the fun part starts - the wife being an insane eater for 5-6 months was just the warmup. =)

We were expecting a girl but got a boy but I have no complaints.

Oh, hung like daddy, huh? That could confuse an ultrasound. :o

The wife was hoping for a daughter here but I think the rest of the family on both sides wanted a boy. So luckely we got one.

As the saying goes.......

The Best Things In Life Are Free.... ( Apart from ,nappies ,food,toys,trips,clothes,sweets,bottles,dummies, etc..etc..!) :o

Congrats m8 , may the baby live long and be healthy.