Thai Girl Pregnant By Thai Guy In Usa

Lancelot

I just think life is too short to be worrying about what other people are or aren't getting in terms of welfare.

There are many serously ill people in the UK WHO HAVE PAID INTO THE NHS ALL THEIR LIVES who cant get medicine or operations on the NHS due to lack of funding, one of the major issues in the NHS today is Medical Tourism which costs HONEST taxpayers which is the majority of people hundreds of millions of pounds.

If these people didnt do this, there would be more money for the honest folk who have paid into the system.

If your medical insurance turned round to you and said pss off idiot where not paying for your operation theres someone over there who has just come from Timbuktoo who we are going to use your funds on, would you be racist if you thought that was wrong?

You say life is too short, in your case i think its been far too long already.

I truly hate pricks like you who throw the race card round at any opportunity.

You say that people on benefits are racist, now isnt that a vulgar stereotype.

Edited by howtoescape

America really doesn't belong to its people anymore. The law rules the land. Call America itself the king and those who have the money are the kingmakers. The rest of the people are just subjects. There's an illusion of high aims behind things like the Iraq war and uncontrolled immigration into the US but in truth it really about keeping 'America' alive. Americans even die to keep 'the dream' whatever that means. 'The dream' its like some secret that only people who live in America want.

Anyways the whole thing is a joke. Prove to me how it is better to be born in American with only roots in America than born in another country then gain US citizenship. With dual citizenship you can vote in two countries. You can even vote against America in that other country. You can work in America all you life then retire without any problems in your 'real' home.

The US government doesn't tax everyone. You can't tell me that all the people around the globe who have US citizenship pay taxes. Panthonthae, Thaksin's son, was born in the US. Has he renounced his citizenship? Shouldn't he pay about a zillion dollars in tax on what he recieved from his family's business transactions? I always thought that the offshore banking thing had more to do with US tax law than with Thai law. Funny how none of Thaksin's family has chosen to live in(or visit?) the US now that their diplomatic immunity is gone (Okay, I'm just throwing up possibilites.) If Panthongthae has not renounced his US citizenship then the US government should be hunting him down. There are plenty of people like him though. One of my coworkers went to the US to 'study' but really only to have a baby. I wish I had it as good as she does. Who knows maybe the US will benefit from her kid in the future. I wonder how many wealthy families from the middle east have kids in the US? Do their kids pay taxes? Was Osama Bin Laden born in the US?

Anyways, if you are an American, wake up you are in the real matrix.

I just think life is too short to be worrying about what other people are or aren't getting in terms of welfare.

There are many serously ill people in the UK WHO HAVE PAID INTO THE NHS ALL THEIR LIVES who cant get medicine or operations on the NHS due to lack of funding, one of the major issues in the NHS today is Medical Tourism which costs HONEST taxpayers which is the majority of people hundreds of millions of pounds.

If these people didnt do this, there would be more money for the honest folk who have paid into the system.

If your medical insurance turned round to you and said pss off idiot where not paying for your operation theres someone over there who has just come from Timbuktoo who we are going to use your funds on, would you be racist if you thought that was wrong?

You say life is too short, in your case i think its been far too long already.

I truly hate pricks like you who throw the race card round at any opportunity.

You say that people on benefits are racist, now isnt that a vulgar stereotype.

The fact that you need to use foul language tells me a lot about you. I worked as a nurse in the NHS so please don't lecture me about it. I turned down better paying jobs because of my belief in free health care.

One of the reasons the NHS is in a mess is because the staff get no respect from an ungrateful public who aren't willing to pay a few extra quid in tax to improve the NHS system.

I have now left the NHS and the attitude of people like you convinces me that I made the right choice. Perhaps you are right some people don't deserve an NHS.

Could you please point out where I said that people on benefits are racists?

Edited by garro

In my experience many people who complain about benefit cheats tend to be racists or people who rely on benefit themselves but are envious. I applaud anybody who can milk the system as it is a few less dollars that a country, such as the US, has to spend on guns and bombs.

Do you work? Most hard working tax paying citizens would never applaud people that milk the system and do not contribute to the good of society themselves.

Edited by JoeInSurin

In my experience many people who complain about benefit cheats tend to be racists or people who rely on benefit themselves but are envious. I applaud anybody who can milk the system as it is a few less dollars that a country, such as the US, has to spend on guns and bombs.

Do you work? Most hard working tax paying citizens would never applaud people that milk the system and do not contribute to the good of society themselfs.

As I mentioned two posts back I work as a qualified nurse but I am not sure if you would consider this a job for the good of society.

Do you work? Most hard working tax paying citizens would never applaud people that milk the system and do not contribute to the good of society themselfs.

As I mentioned two posts back I work as a qualified nurse but I am not sure if you would consider this a job for the good of society.

Two posts back you stated you "worked as a nurse" and "have now left the NHS". Are you currently working?

Two posts back you stated you "worked as a nurse" and "have now left the NHS". Are you currently working?

I now do three-month yearly contracts where I work six nights a week and pay a lot of tax. I also teach English here in Thailand. Is there any other personal information you require?

FWIW the Deficit Reduction Act of 2005 requires that anyone seeking Medicaid must produce documents to prove that he or she is a United States citizen or resident alien.

Since the OP was getting this 'story' second-hand (via a Thai GF probably constitutes even farther removal from the source/truth) it's hard to figure the source of the medical payments. Perhaps the Thai restaurateur cum new papa offers medical coverage for employees and/or is paying for medical costs out of pocket?

I now do three-month yearly contracts where I work six nights a week and pay a lot of tax. I also teach English here in Thailand. Is there any other personal information you require?

You are definitely working and doing your share then. I just wonder why you would applaud people that are to lazy to work and take care of themselves like you and me do and take the easy way out my milking us tax payers?

It has been my experience that the vast majority of people who receive benefits deserve them and the money given to them is usually not enough to lift them out of poverty. The number of benefit cheats is greatly exaggerated by politicians and the media and most of the public are all to willing to accept this as they are quick to see the worst in people. The real expensive leakage from the system is tax cheats who are never portrayed as badly. It is easier to pick on the poor and powerless.