Mozilla Firefox

pattani

Tools/Options/Web Features/Load Images I suspect. If it already checked all bets are off. :o

Anyone know why it now takes Firefox 30 seconds to open in XT? Did it start to happen after I installed the new Microsoft critical updates? Am I paranoid? :D

Tools/Options/Web Features/Load Images I suspect. If it already checked all bets are off. :o

Anyone know why it now takes Firefox 30 seconds to open in XT? Did it start to happen after I installed the new Microsoft critical updates? Am I paranoid? :D

I have ME as my OS and it is also moving very slowly now. The first 2 weeks with mozilla everything was fine, even last nite it was ok but starting this morning everything is moving like a turtle. I even had the time out message window pop up a couple of times.

If anyone can shed some light on this problem I would appreciate it. I hate to switch back to explorer.

Thanks Lopburi3, most pictures now ok only problem with pictures in GIF-file.

Where can I find that in Firefox for change.

Regards,

Pattani

Mine seems to display gif fine. If you go to LINK you do not see a bird flying? If not is your Windows set up to display gif files? Mine uses ACDC to open gif. Don't know if browser also uses this or not.