Uk National, Bangkok Bases Mcse/ccna Certified

Hello, i am a UK national, Bangkok bases MCSE/CCNA certified IT Consultant/Manager/Administrator/Engineer

Looking for a new role here in Bangkok. I have recently finished a short term role in Singapore and are available for an immediate start.

If i may quote my CV

David is an I.T Graduate (BSc Hons) and experienced I.T Manager/Administrator seeking to broaden and diversify his career in I.T. He is fully MCSE and CCNA certified.

David is classroom trained, and has had many years of experience, in a wide range of Microsoft Windows 2000/2003 technologies from high level network/security design to day to day administration and installation. David has a strong background in Microsoft .NET technologies; specifically in the design and administration of SQL Server 2000/2005 Reporting. David also provides strong consulting experience to augment technical and analytical skills. David considers himself a Team Player with strong written and verbal communications skills, with an ability to work well within a team environment and practice a flexible approach to work. David considers himself an active person and to be an effective "customer facing" Network Administrator, understanding the need for effective and clear customer service to end users.

David is a UK national currently based in Bangkok, Thailand and is seeking opportunities in South East Asia.

Some of my roles have included:

• Hands on management and administration of Win2003 servers, including IIS management, DNS/DHCP, WSUS, RRAS, SQL 2000 and Exchange 2003
  • Network design and administration, including sub-netting, VLAN's, remote site links and domain trusts
  • Active Directory and GPO Design and implemention

• Designing and Developing Data Warehousing solution using SQL 2000 and Reporting Services to support critical business decisions. (This included Hardware, Software, Requirements, Delivery and Administration) The resulting solution was integrated into the day to day business workings to aid every business decision.
  • Implementing clustering and SAN solutions

• Developing and maintaining relationships with technology partners and suppliers to ensure favourable pricing.
  • Pro-active performance monitoring reports derived from Win perfmon to aid business development, this also included establishing baselines and capacity planning.
  • Development of security templates and strong backup and disaster recovery procedures to maintain uptime and SLA's
  • Troubleshooting network and software problems to minimise system down time and impact to operations. Including testing software fix's/patches before releasing on the domain.
  • Establishing written IT and security policies
  • Working to ISO 9001 and FSA standards and practices
  • Deployment and installation of CISCO managed switches
  • Supporting printer server issues (connectivity to printer shares, printer share creation, driver testing and maintaining printer/copier equipment)

Sadly my Thai skills are minimal

If anyone has or knows of a role that may be suitable, please dont hesitate to contact me, CV on request

Please excuse the typo it should, of course read, Uk National, Bangkok Based Mcse/ccna Certified

Edited by HuayKwangDave