Best Flight Offers - Who Do You Use

Just about to book flights our next trip to LOS.

Got the best price so far I want direct so Eva is £469.00. Thai is very pricy at the mo. Any suggestions as I do rather fly Thai, wife Thai she goes out alone before me with our daughter so it is better for her also.

Info on prices if you have looked for similar or any good websites or offers any of you regular travelrs have seen.

Cheers in advance !!!!

Last time I booked what I thought was good prices Rindra posted about some super cheap one seen on-line elsewhere so it I thought it would be good to ask first.

• 2 weeks later...
Just about to book flights our next trip to LOS.

Got the best price so far I want direct so Eva is £469.00. Thai is very pricy at the mo. Any suggestions as I do rather fly Thai, wife Thai she goes out alone before me with our daughter so it is better for her also.

Info on prices if you have looked for similar or any good websites or offers any of you regular travelrs have seen.

Cheers in advance !!!!

Last time I booked what I thought was good prices Rindra posted about some super cheap one seen on-line elsewhere so it I thought it would be good to ask first.

Simon where are you flying out from in the UK ?

Usually fly with EVA but this time have booked with Jordanian - don't like the stops in Amman but the reason I booked with them this time is that ticket is valid for 6 months and you can change the return flight date free of charge ( after departure ). Eva charge £75

Fare Rules

Ticket Type Electronic Ticket

Fares(tax not included) Adult:THB32500

Fares(tax included) Adult:THB37185

Itinerary BANGKOK to LONDON(HEATHROW-LHR) / Round trip

Class Take Economy Class (all itinerary)

Ticket Avaliable Day Days of week 1234567 applied for outbound departure

Fare Application Period Outbound Travel Period :11/01/2004 To 12/11/2004

Outbound Embargo Period : NIL

Minimum/Maximum Stay Maximum: 1 year

Embargo Flight NIL

Validity of Ticket If no portion of this ticket is used, the ticket validity is one year from the date of issue, unless any special condition is specified in "FARE APPLICATION PERIOD" column.

Change of date

(Service Charge) THB0

Change of route

(Service Charge) THB1000

Refund

(Service Charge) THB1000

Other Rules NONENDORSABLE

REROUTE/REFUND REFER TO ORIGINAL ISSUING OFFICE

Totster......if you are going for a Non Imm visa and can take the hit of a one way ticket to Bangkok the first time, you could buy your ticket here in Thailand to the UK and back...........as you will see from the above extract from the Eva website a return ticket BKK-LHR-BKK is valid for a year and there is no charge for change of date. Eva only charge you for a change if you buy the ticket in the UK........crazy eh?

Fare Rules

Ticket Type Electronic Ticket

Fares(tax not included) Adult:THB32500

Fares(tax included) Adult:THB37185

Itinerary BANGKOK to LONDON(HEATHROW-LHR) / Round trip

Class Take Economy Class (all itinerary)

Ticket Avaliable Day Days of week 1234567 applied for outbound departure

Fare Application Period Outbound Travel Period :11/01/2004 To 12/11/2004

Outbound Embargo Period : NIL

Minimum/Maximum Stay Maximum: 1 year

Embargo Flight NIL

Validity of Ticket If no portion of this ticket is used, the ticket validity is one year from the date of issue, unless any special condition is specified in "FARE APPLICATION PERIOD" column.

Change of date

(Service Charge) THB0

Change of route

(Service Charge) THB1000

Refund

(Service Charge) THB1000

Other Rules NONENDORSABLE

REROUTE/REFUND REFER TO ORIGINAL ISSUING OFFICE

Totster......if you are going for a Non Imm visa and can take the hit of a one way ticket to Bangkok the first time, you could buy your ticket here in Thailand to the UK and back...........as you will see from the above extract from the Eva website a return ticket BKK-LHR-BKK is valid for a year and there is no charge for change of date. Eva only charge you for a change if you buy the ticket in the UK........crazy eh?

B*llocks.... too late now, I'll remember for next time though ! :o

shame EVA aren't offering the same terms from UK, I would have rather flown with them !

Totster..........i always use Eva Evergreen Deluxe, to give you idea of price i flew BKK-Amsterdam-Teeside and back in May 48000baht (inc tax).....dont know how much for direct flight to LHR though. Ive always found i can "pull" back the extra cost by taking cigs etc back (they give you an extra 5kg baggage allowance)

• 2 weeks later...

Don't quote me.This is a c&p from another site.

' I was a travel agent in the UK and can highly recommend WorldHoppers, they're an independent travel agency with about 60 flight operators.  

It might be worth giving them a try, because they will book flights through consolidators (that's a company that has prebooked seats from an airline in advance and then sell the seats off cheaply.) A lot of the multiple agencies like Lunn Poly and Going Places won't touch these consolidators, because they have their own in company one (more commission.)

Anyways, not saying they've definitely got seats but it might be worth a try.

Tel:01903 216216, ask to speak to some guy called Mike Frank, he's bit of an anorak (planespotter) but if there's any cheap flights to be had, he's your man.'