Good Round

snowflake

Yesterday morning I went to my mates house and picked him up about 0630 am... We then went down to our local golf course and played 18 holes... While we were playing I was thinking how nice it is to be able to do this... We enjoyed ourselves and had lots of fun... We were never behind anyone and everything was just perfect...

Anyone else had simmilar experiences?

Weekday golf around Bangkok is one of the true joys of golf here.

Lam Lukka has a sports day on Tuesday and Wednesdays, so it can be a bit crowded for a weekday, but it still moves well and if you are out by yourself, everyone if very good about letting you play through.

Love weekday golf because it means I'm pkaying hooky from work too :o

Dr. B

• 2 weeks later...

As most will know I have just taken this up, but am making good progress in my lessons, I hit my 9 iron 150m today and straight, more than once! I even got my 5 iron out to 200m.

More than makes up for my appalling round with mates two weeks back, I cant even bring myself to recall that day, awful just awful. But today was a great day!

:o

Weekday golf around Bangkok is one of the true joys of golf here.

Lam Lukka has a sports day on Tuesday and Wednesdays, so it can be a bit crowded for a weekday, but it still moves well and if you are out by yourself, everyone if very good about letting you play through.

Love weekday golf because it means I'm pkaying hooky from work too :o

Dr. B

Well we played LL (C&D Courses) yesterday about 8:15. Really quite. there was a comp. starting on A&B' at 10:00. Course in really good condition..good value for money..just a little too far to play every day though. See my comments on www.thaigolfer.com re the course..may have to wait a couple of days for post to appear. By the way we don't play weekends..too busy and too expensive