Trump Fined for Contempt of Court, Faces Jail Time for Further Violations

Social Media

20 hours ago, giddyup said:

I bought a battery operated B&D weed whacker/whipper snipper/lawn edger on Lazada about 8 months ago, so it's still under warranty. It's developed a problem either in the switch or a faulty battery, I don't know which, but it runs intermittently and then stops. Problem is the B&D main repair centre is in Samut Prakan and it's going to be a hassle to find a box to send it in, arrange for a courier to collect (and pay for it) when I'd just as soon pay some local repairer who service B&D products.

12 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

Trump the petulant tool...dullest in the shed. Everything wrong with the human species...all stuffed into one blotchy, bloated windbag. :coffee1:

• Confused 6
  • Agree 2

10 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

They are afraid of him   I guess they never heard of the Beer Hall Putsch (not that the orange coward would ever street fight )  this is the end of American Democracy.

You are absolutely correct PLEASE don’t misunderstand what I’m going to type is in anyway in support of hitler or his horrific stain on mankind…..but…..hitler was no coward no was he a spoiled silver spoon trust fund baby like trump

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Tug said:

You are absolutely correct PLEASE don’t misunderstand what I’m going to type is in anyway in support of hitler or his horrific stain on mankind…..but…..hitler was no coward no was he a spoiled silver spoon trust fund baby like trump

I do not misunderstand Hitler was a combat vet ,not a traitor.  Mass murderer.    Our courts are afraid of the orange POS   really his followers  .So we are going to hand them over our Democracy. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Tug said:

Waaaayyy to light on the fine I to would be delighted to see this specimen frog marched to the holding cell with true weight and a for real no makeup or hairspray mug shot

The maximum fine under the law is $1000 per infraction of the gag order.

The only other option is jail of up to 30 days per infraction.

If the Judge had gone for the jail option Defendant Trump would appeal and almost certainly win.

The judge has wisely and fairly issued fines first + a warning that any further infringement will be rewarded with jail time.

There is another hearing due to address other infractions by the Defendant Trump, but these occurred before the Judge issued his warning of jail. These too will be rewarded with fines.

……

There is however a far more serious risk to Defendant Trump.

The Defendant is out on pre-trial release, in several jurisdictions and under Federal cases.

Defiance of any court gag order might very well be an infringement of the conditions under which he is on pretrial release.

…..

Defendant Trump had said it would be a privilege to be put in prison, it looks like the prison door is wide open for him to stroll right in at his leisure.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

The question which is central to current events is whether Trump is likely to be standing against Biden come November 5, or not ?

There is little if any evidence that Trump has a campaign in place.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Reach for the name calling.

You mean like you and tug and the rest of the haters do on a daily basis... but that's ok because it is trump who we all know deserves it more than anybody ever in the world.

• Confused 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Strange. I thought Trump and his MAGA followers had the patent on hate. Lying Ted Cruz, Crooked Hillary, Gavin Newscum, Ron DeSanctimonious -the list goes on and on. "Poisoning the blood of our country" ring any bells with you?

It won't ring any bells of those with bats in their belfry.

• Like 2