Muey Thai Forum

Mai Krap

Just a thought but since their are now many many forums on Thai Visa maybe there could be some consideration of starting a Muey Thai Forum to include all Martial Arts stuff and Thai News concerning fights and schedules and such. It seems like there are more than enough questions and small talk about such things and after all it is Thailand's National Sport.

Anyway, just a thought as it seems quite weird sorting through ping pong threads to find boxing information.

A search for "Muay Thai" in the Sports and Hobbies Forum yields about 50 threads on the topic.

As there are currently 1327 topics in that particular subforum, do you really think a subforum dedicated to Muay Thai would be successful?

I really dont know, as it stands I dont spend to much time in there because its cluttered up so much. I do know there is much more intrest in farang coming to Thailand for martial art holidays and things like that as evidenced my the many TV shows. As things stand I feel most of the members of Thai Visa involved with Martial Arts dont bother posting much in such a general and again "Cluttered Catch All" type of forum.

There may be some interest in sponsoring such a forum with the many exporters of boxing gear, training camps, and even martial arts clubs looking for new customers.

In the end its either "Build It and They Will Come" or " Kill It Cause they Didn't!" either way its totally up to the Thai Visa Staff and just a idea from me, one some others had first, Im sure.

Edited by Mai Krap