Non Imm O Multiple Entry

Soon I will be returning to LOS with a 1 year muliple entry non imm O/marriage visa. Do I need return tickets, or am I allowed to fly/enter the country with a one way ticket?

Have been back in the UK for 10 months after a 5 year stint in Thailand, cant wait to return!

Soon I will be returning to LOS with a 1 year muliple entry non imm O/marriage visa. Do I need return tickets, or am I allowed to fly/enter the country with a one way ticket?

Have been back in the UK for 10 months after a 5 year stint in Thailand, cant wait to return!

have used nono visa for last 5 years and never been asked asked in uk about return ticket told her i live in los and showed her visa in passport i woiuld of thought it would be better for you to renew your visa and get another 15 mth while in home country

• 1 year later...

As said above, with a visa there is no need for a return ticket.

Saorsa has been very lucky sofar, but can be denied boarding or denied entry upon arrival in Thailand. Immigration rearly checks, and some airlines are also not doing any checking. But a lot of airlines do, as it is required of them and they will face a fine and the cost of transporting you back if you don't have a ticket out of Thailand or a visa.

Edited by Mario2008

As long as you hold a valid visa, Tourist or Non Imm, you do not need a return ticket.

If the airline creates problems, just point out that you have a visa, and if necessary ask for the supervisor.

No requirement with immigration, you will just get the 60 or 90 day stamp depending on visa type.