Brian, say somethng incendiary

mrentoul

If you'd like to convene a dialogue with said chicken, we can get right down to business. I'm sure constructive talks will follow. I don't like the chicken making so much noise, and I'm told he (she?) doesn't like it when I appear naked on my veranda (putts her off laying eggs).

So each of us has something to trade. If I wear underwear on the veranda instead, maybe the chicken can give me a break for 20 minutes a day or whatever.

What do you think, Mr Pink?

mrentoul (perculear name, nice name)

I believe first clarity must be sought. Is Chicken, or Rooster? Does lay egg, or not lay egg? If chicken, and can lay egg, can it launch egg withgin 45 minute? And, does said chicken / rooster, train other chicken / rooster make loud noise, same as said chicken / rooster?

So ok, if answer, YES, then origin  united states of america just shoot said chicken / rooster. If origin francais diplomaticacy can still sought. If united kingdom, do as usa. If rusiia, distrust all parties. If austarlian, eat chicken / rooster. If new zealand make sex with chicken / rooster.

mrentoul, i can give police uniform so not naked? you care for?

Mostly this week i bake lot of bread.

believe first clarity must be sought. Is Chicken, or Rooster? Does lay egg, or not lay egg? If chicken, and can lay egg, can it launch egg withgin 45 minute? And, does said chicken / rooster, train other chicken / rooster make loud noise, same as said chicken / rooster?
You're quite right. We are forever in the quest for clarity, it seems (that, and if you're male, sex). I suggest rooster, because of the way it struts. So no eggs.

On the other hand, how many Thais would own a rooster when they could own a chicken which lays eggs? You can eat (and sell) eggs.

But I still come down on the side of rooster. Well, not on his side, but you know what I mean.

And it does have a nasty habit of encouraging (training) other cocks to crow. It starts, then all the chickens that live on the railway line below me start. There's no peace.

So ok, if answer, YES, then origin  united states of america just shoot said chicken / rooster. If origin francais diplomaticacy can still sought. If united kingdom, do as usa. If rusiia, distrust all parties. If austarlian, eat chicken / rooster. If new zealand make sex with chicken / rooster.

You are a very funny guy. I assume guy, because women are not usually this funny. Yes, if in the US, you'd shoot it. I'd just pull out the .45 I keep under my pillow and BANG! Problem solved. In France, diplomacy is the preferred option, as you say, but someone would have to persuade us to get around the table (to talk, not eat).

If in Australia, I'd certainly eat it, but I would have to find a way to get to it first (said rooster lives on top of building opposite). I'd have to find an excuse to get up there. Maybe if I dressed up as a fire-fighter and told the owner the rooster had caught fire.

If in New Zealand, yes, you'd make sex with the thing, but I do think I'd need a condom from 7-11, and I've never put one on (believe it or not). I'd have to ask said rooster to show me.

mrentoul, i can give police uniform so not naked? you care for?.

Yes, please. I like dressing up.

Could I have some?

believe first clarity must be sought. Is Chicken, or Rooster? Does lay egg, or not lay egg? If chicken, and can lay egg, can it launch egg withgin 45 minute? And, does said chicken / rooster, train other chicken / rooster make loud noise, same as said chicken / rooster?

You're quite right. We are forever in the quest for clarity, it seems (that, and if you're male, sex). I suggest rooster, because of the way it struts. So no eggs.

On the other hand, how many Thais would own a rooster when they could own a chicken which lays eggs? You can eat (and sell) eggs.

But I still come down on the side of rooster. Well, not on his side, but you know what I mean.

And it does have a nasty habit of encouraging (training) other cocks to crow. It starts, then all the chickens that live on the railway line below me start. There's no peace.

You are a very funny guy. I assume guy, because women are not usually this funny. Yes, if in the US, you'd shoot it. I'd just pull out the .45 I keep under my pillow and BANG! Problem solved. In France, diplomacy is the preferred option, as you say, but someone would have to persuade us to get around the table (to talk, not eat).

If in Australia, I'd certainly eat it, but I would have to find a way to get to it first (said rooster lives on top of building opposite). I'd have to find an excuse to get up there. Maybe if I dressed up as a fire-fighter and told the owner the rooster had caught fire.

If in New Zealand, yes, you'd make sex with the thing, but I do think I'd need a condom from 7-11, and I've never put one on (believe it or not). I'd have to ask said rooster to show me.

mrentoul, i can give police uniform so not naked? you care for?.

Yes, please. I like dressing up.

Could I have some?

mrentoul (kind name)

I like this a lot. Can we start new post with poll asking such question? your very clever man.

I have suggestion. If me, was you (perculiar thought) then i  approach owner and asjk play with his cock. this way, can learn to love rooster very much.

cock should be loved, this i believe very some important. shooting cock too quickly can lead big problem. eating cock ok sometime, but not becausre avenge noise. make sex with cock, in my country this not happen. I read new zealand sometime this take place. I do knot now thaialands ruler on this.

mrentould, can i gaining some clarity? you like be naked no clothes but now say like dressing up. confused i am? naked or clothes you?   ???

i  approach owner and asjk play with his cock. this way, can learn to love rooster very much.
Very good. I already love cock much too much, I think.
cock should be loved, this i believe very some important. shooting cock too quickly can lead big problem. eating cock ok sometime, but not becausre avenge noise. make sex with cock, in my country this not happen. I read new zealand sometime this take place.

I'll try to love my neighbour's cock as much as I do my own, but really, it's hard.

mrentould, can i gaining some clarity? you like be naked no clothes but now say like dressing up. confused i am? naked or clothes you?

I like undressing on the veranda, so everyone who lives on the railway line below can see me. However, when I am with my friends I like to dress up.

i  approach owner and asjk play with his cock. this way, can learn to love rooster very much.

Very good. I already love cock much too much, I think.

cock should be loved, this i believe very some important. shooting cock too quickly can lead big problem. eating cock ok sometime, but not becausre avenge noise. make sex with cock, in my country this not happen. I read new zealand sometime this take place.
I'll try to love my neighbour's cock as much as I do my own, but really, it's hard
mrentould, can i gaining some clarity? you like be naked no clothes but now say like dressing up. confused i am? naked or clothes you?

I like undressing on the veranda, so everyone who lives on the railway line below can see me. However, when I am with my friends I like to dress up.

mrentoul (lovely name)

Clarity sought again. mrentoul, you own a cock you self? this not mentioned before. You own cock is so well behaved, not like neighbour cock?

You neighbour cock, i agree, will be hard....

Can i gain clarity just one more time this night? You live on bridge?  :o

We're all waiting for Brian to say something incendiary!

Clarity sought again. mrentoul, you own a cock you self? this not mentioned before. You own cock is so well behaved, not like neighbour cock?

You neighbour cock, i agree, will be hard....

Can i gain clarity just one more time this night? You live on bridge?

I do own a cock, and normally it is well behaved, though lately I've been letting it out a bit more. It enjoys the night air.

It's much better behaved than my neighbour's cock.

I live on a ninth-floor condo with a verandah. From there I have a good view of the many cocks that live on the railway line below. They are what you'd call market cocks (I live in an old fresh produce market in Thon Buri).

Twice a year their numbers swell magnificently when farmers turn up with cocks to sell in the main market at Klong Tuey.

Well done, you two. By the way, if you want to see a good noticeboard fight in progress, visit the tithailand site.

A guy called MarketingGuru has been slugging it out for days with about 100 others. The argument has spilled over into another thread: see the threads of cars, and stupid posters. Well worth a look.

http://www.tithailand.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi

Is that fight still going? I gave up watching it about 2 weeks ago I think.

There is a bit of good stuff on that board, but I find that there is too much crap to wade through to find it so I don't bother any more unless I'm really really bored.

bored.gif

Seems to me that you are going to need a pussy to try to control that cock of your neighbours.

Seems to me that you are going to need a pussy to try to control that cock of your neighbours.

No no no, Pussy have habit of eating cock. In any case, this cock confused, some of the stronger cocks say 'chick with d*ck  :o