What Time Do You Go To Bed?

Bluecat

Well I am lucky my girlfriend or girlfriends on different days go to bed appox 11 or 12 or 1 after you know what. One gets up at 6 and if lucky wakes me up after her shower for """" b4 she goes to work. She leaves 7-30 I go back to sleep till approx 9-30.

The other one stays up later shes younger, so say bed 1 am after a hard night. I sleep till 7 alarm goes she goes work 8 I fall back to sleep till 9ish.

Happyness cumms in all sorts of ways :o Oh and so does sleep.

What about the other other one?

I'd say I normally sleep at 1am and wake up at 7.30 - but I let my body dictate as I would very rarely set an alarm clock,
Me goes to bed around midnight - 1am. And gets up at 7.30am.

U and me LC? This compatible? It's a sign... :o

I usually go to bed between 22.30 and 23.30.

Very seldom later.

What about you?

I try to be in bed before midnight and go home before 2:00 am, thus still get a good night's rest of 6 hours to get up bt 8:00.

I normally go to bed at around 4-6 am and sleep until 2 in the afternoon.

Same same.

I sometimes fall into this gap, but hate as everybody else I work with needs to be in the office for 9-ish - can't help feeling guilty (and lazy)...

The reason this happens though is the work I do is set on dates, not times, so as long as I finish within that time, it doesn't matter what hours I work.

What's your lifestyle like when it's in this range? Are you night owls because that's the way you are, or do you have some commitments which bring this upon you.

Just curious...

I normally go to bed at around 4-6 am and sleep until 2 in the afternoon.
Same same.

I sometimes fall into this gap, but hate as everybody else I work with needs to be in the office for 9-ish - can't help feeling guilty (and lazy)...

The reason this happens though is the work I do is set on dates, not times, so as long as I finish within that time, it doesn't matter what hours I work.

What's your lifestyle like when it's in this range? Are you night owls because that's the way you are, or do you have some commitments which bring this upon you.

Just curious...

Well, I must admit I don't have to work, so no worries about going to an office. If I get up around 10, then it gets too ###### hot, so I sleep until the sun starts to go down a bit. Shopping, gardening, feeding the monkeys, checking email until 5pm, go to market for g/f's food, watch a bit of TV, eat, more internet, go to local bar around 11 or 12, play pool, leave at 2am, look for more food for g/f, eat, watch more TV, more internet, sleep.

Oh dear, what a total waste of a life! :o

Oh dear, what a total waste of a life! :D

Thanks for the response. It ain't a waste if that's what you're satisfied with... :o (After all, how many more millions of people out there would be envious of it?)

Oh dear, what a total waste of a life!  :D

Thanks for the response. It ain't a waste if that's what you're satisfied with... :o (After all, how many more millions of people out there would be envious of it?)

Forgot one thing I do regulary - post messages on this forum that totally alienate ( = piss off) people who I never intended to upset. But that's just the way it comes out. Must try harder to write more clearly :D

U and me LC? This compatible? It's a sign... :D

I'm afraid your missus wouldn't think so :D

Yeah, I gave it some thought and you're right... although the wifey usually sleeps 1-2 hours before I do and get up 1-2 hours AFTER I do...??

U think the fact that she's six months pregnant with our third child (it's a girl...) may be a factor here? :o

/// dfw