March 9Mar 9 1 hour ago, KhunLA said:Thousands infected in USA in 2025 ... good for a headliner.But let's deal in reality. 350M people, and 3 people died (measles related), 242 actually needed in hospital care. 7X as many people reportedly died from lightening.... "AI Overview21 people were killed by lightning in the United States in 2025" ...LOL.... there's no vaccine for lightning, haven't you heard?and... in 2023 3 people died from falling into a well..... no vaccine for that either!
March 9Mar 9 Author 3 hours ago, Presnock said:yeah, I was just reading about Polio - just about totally eradicated in the world except for some middle east/central Asia types, now there are outbreaks in 31 countries including several in Europe. Once infected, you get the disease and it can ruin one's life for sure. Same with measles in the US, just about eradicated and now thousands infected in last and this year. i have a shot record that is several looooong pages from my pre-school years, school years, military and civilian living in many areas of the world so numerous vaccines for those places too, an never had any disease in my life. I only got two shots of COVID and luckily, only had two days of a slight sore throat. My daughters got all their recommended shots too. I do worry today about vaccines especially seeing the heads of US govt agencies today who know absolutely nothing about their agency and just have to keep praising their boss to continue to milk the system IMHO anyway. BTW that immune system usually get stronger as germs attack the body and most times we never realize it from all that I read, Even almost 80- this year and I still get flu shots.Polio has not been eradicated anywhere. The name has been changed and the bar height changed.But polio is not any more a disease than measles is.
March 9Mar 9 10 hours ago, gamb00ler said:An absolute classic example of how not to use statistics!!! LOL... hard at work misusing the little knowledge of the maths and sciences in your possession.God forbid we should believe our lying eyes, eh?My nephew nearly died right after receiving a bunch of infant jabs. My sister, because she fought tooth and nail and wouldn't let them get away with it, managed to force the NHS to reluctantly admit the causation, despite their repeated gaslighting, burying and even hardly veiled threats. Neither she nor I were antivaxxers at the time, but we were compelled to draw conclusions when faced with the inner workings of a pharma-sponsored 'health system': it is ugly, ruthless, violent and people's actual wellbeing is not a factor in the equation.But of course, a child's life pales in comparison to Vaccination, The Greatest Miracle Ever to Bless Mankind…
March 9Mar 9 Popular Post 8 hours ago, Presnock said:yeah, I was just reading about Polio - just about totally eradicated in the world except for some middle east/central Asia types, now there are outbreaks in 31 countries including several in Europe. Once infected, you get the disease and it can ruin one's life for sure. Same with measles in the US, just about eradicated and now thousands infected in last and this year. i have a shot record that is several looooong pages from my pre-school years, school years, military and civilian living in many areas of the world so numerous vaccines for those places too, an never had any disease in my life. I only got two shots of COVID and luckily, only had two days of a slight sore throat. My daughters got all their recommended shots too. I do worry today about vaccines especially seeing the heads of US govt agencies today who know absolutely nothing about their agency and just have to keep praising their boss to continue to milk the system IMHO anyway. BTW that immune system usually get stronger as germs attack the body and most times we never realize it from all that I read, Even almost 80- this year and I still get flu shots.Regarding polio, I recommend acquainting oneself with Dr. Suzanne Humphries' fact-based work on the topic. This involves taking a step back from one's beliefs and looking at data independently, which I appreciate is very difficult to do.A large part of what is called 'polio' is actually caused by poisoning from neurotoxic pesticides such as DDT – the outbreaks always match(ed) the areas where they were/are used, including nowadays.
March 9Mar 9 10 hours ago, KhunLA said:yesrequired ... norecommended ... yesI confirm I was never asked for my son's vaccination records in any school in Thailand. In France, I would not be allowed to send him to school without a full jab regimen, and therefore social services would be on my case for being an unworthy parent and a danger to society. Never forget, though, that France is a Free Democracy…
March 9Mar 9 18 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:I confirm I was never asked for my son's vaccination records in any school in Thailand. In France, I would not be allowed to send him to school without a full jab regimen, and therefore social services would be on my case for being an unworthy parent and a danger to society. Never forget, though, that France is a Free Democracy…Daughter attended 3 schools, (1 govt / 2 private) & 1 Uni, and never asked about vax. Uni during covid, and again, no requirements.I job required vax'ing (covid), so she got the non mRNA one from CN.
March 9Mar 9 Author Popular Post 2 hours ago, KhunLA said:Daughter attended 3 schools, (1 govt / 2 private) & 1 Uni, and never asked about vax. Uni during covid, and again, no requirements.I job required vax'ing (covid), so she got the non mRNA one from CN.Covid didn't exist. just made believe nonsense. One giant hoax.Shame she had to have a jab at all.
March 9Mar 9 9 minutes ago, Stiddle Mump said:Covid didn't exist. just made believe nonsense. One giant hoax.Shame she had to have a jab at all.Some people claimed that Sinovax/Sinopharm were inocuous, but I know a woman who lost all her hair right after taking it, as was the case for a Phuket schoolgirl at the time. "Don't jump to conclusions", sais the nefarious, pharma-bought authorities:
March 9Mar 9 https://lowres.cartooncollections.com/childhood_illness-parent-parenting-irresponsible-mislead-children-CC141463_low.jpg
March 10Mar 10 On 2/23/2026 at 3:13 PM, Stiddle Mump said:Plenty of info out therePlenty of fake stuff too. If you've foolishly chose the wrong parents and now you have poor genes, steer clear of vaccinations, I don't want to see anyone harmed or killed. My DNA is exception. I'll stick with vaccinations
March 10Mar 10 7 hours ago, Stiddle Mump said:Covid didn't exist. just made believe nonsense. One giant hoax.Does the world exist in your mind, or is it make believe nonsense also?
March 10Mar 10 Author 1 hour ago, Palatus said:Does the world exist in your mind, or is it make believe nonsense also?Good, well thought out post. Deserves an answer Sir.Covid was planned quite along time earlier. In 2017 I reckon. Waited for Kary Mullis to pass before putting the whole thing into action. Why? Because they were gonna use the PCR to drive the fear. Event 201. All the west's deep state entities were told in November 2019 to expect a pandemic in Feb 2020.Couldn't bring the mRNA vxxes to the market ordinarily, but could under the emergency use acts.People who rolled up their sleaves will blame all future ills on 'long covid'; especially child-bearing age women. Such is the evil propaganda. All very well planned. And it wasn't the first time. Twice before, this had been tried. But didn't take off.
March 10Mar 10 For those that can read without calling names, here's a little AI answer for you, since we all know AI is your messiah. Theres a whole page of info on it, more than I've ever seen in an AI answer.I guess that makes the CDC "Just pure Xenophobia" too, correct ?Search for measles outbreaks with imigrent populations in the USAAI OverviewRecent measles outbreaks in the United States have, in several instances, impacted immigrant populations and migrant shelters, largely due to crowded, congregate living conditions and, in some cases, lower vaccination rates among arrivals from countries with declining immunization coverage. However, public health data indicates that these outbreaks are not fueled by immigration itself, but rather by the virus finding pockets of unvaccinated individuals, often with cases linked back to U.S. residents traveling abroad.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention | CDC (.gov) +3
March 10Mar 10 Author 4 hours ago, Slowhand225 said:For those that can read without calling names, here's a little AI answer for you, since we all know AI is your messiah.Theres a whole page of info on it, more than I've ever seen in an AI answer.I guess that makes the CDC "Just pure Xenophobia" too, correct ?Search for measles outbreaks with imigrent populations in the USAAI OverviewRecent measles outbreaks in the United States have, in several instances, impacted immigrant populations and migrant shelters, largely due to crowded, congregate living conditions and, in some cases, lower vaccination rates among arrivals from countries with declining immunization coverage. However, public health data indicates that these outbreaks are not fueled by immigration itself, but rather by the virus finding pockets of unvaccinated individuals, often with cases linked back to U.S. residents traveling abroad.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention | CDC (.gov) +3There is no such things as a measles virus.Little kids are being seriously harmed by monsters in white coats, pushing needles full of toxic filth, into their poor little bodies. This child abuse has to stop.
March 10Mar 10 1 hour ago, Stiddle Mump said:There is no such things as a measles virus.Little kids are being seriously harmed by monsters in white coats, pushing needles full of toxic filth, into their poor little bodies. This child abuse has to stop.Nope... that's just the internet goblins sitting on your shoulder and whispering scary nonsense directly into your brain. Turn on some soft muzak, sleep well and wake up to the real world.
March 10Mar 10 Author 1 hour ago, gamb00ler said:Nope... that's just the internet goblins sitting on your shoulder and whispering scary nonsense directly into your brain. Turn on some soft muzak, sleep well and wake up to the real world.I'm doing what I can to stop this evil nonsense.It's not easy; as many in the pen, have swallowed the poisonous narrative hook line and sinker. But I can - if not forgive them for their ignorance - have some sympathy. However for the know-nothing £$£ white-coats, it's difficult not to look down on them. Especially when they utter the words 'safe and effectve' as they slide the needle into the crying babe. And at the top of the pyramid. Those who direct operations and dictate to the populous for $£$; trials are in order.~++-
March 11Mar 11 Author 13 hours ago, Stiddle Mump said:And at the top of the pyramid. Those who direct operations and dictate to the populous for $£$; trials are in order.And just to be absolutely clear- in case any of these evil monsters are reading this - we are talking Criminal Trials not Clinical ones.
March 11Mar 11 On 3/10/2026 at 11:35 AM, Stiddle Mump said:On 3/10/2026 at 9:32 AM, Palatus said: Does the world exist in your mind, or is it make believe nonsense also?Good, well thought out post. Deserves an answer Sir.Covid was planned quite along time earlier. In 2017 I reckon. Waited for Kary Mullis to pass before putting the whole thing into action. Why? Because they were gonna use the PCR to drive the fear. Event 201. All the west's deep state entities were told in November 2019 to expect a pandemic in Feb 2020.Couldn't bring the mRNA vxxes to the market ordinarily, but could under the emergency use acts.People who rolled up their sleaves will blame all future ills on 'long covid'; especially child-bearing age women. Such is the evil propaganda. All very well planned. And it wasn't the first time. Twice before, this had been tried. But didn't take off.From your answer to me you mean the world does not exist, and you are in some parallel state of existence?
March 11Mar 11 Author 2 hours ago, Palatus said:From your answer to me you mean the world does not exist, and you are in some parallel state of existence?Thanks for the reply Sir.Who would you believe to be truthful; the compromised white-coats or me?I've got my reputation to uphold. The white-coats are more concerned about their bank $ accounts than seeing the truth. Or, indeed, keeping their customers healthy.For your children, grand-children and great-grand-children sakes. Take note on what I'm saying. They don't need any of these poison vaxxes.
March 11Mar 11 This video explains why it's so important to get kids vaccinated.https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1DtNvE13AE/
March 11Mar 11 This is what happens to the children of anti-vaxxers...https://scontent.flhr10-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/648829620_1490224096482918_6187215058328933613_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=13d280&_nc_ohc=FeAfyUe6osgQ7kNvwGdtkWI&_nc_oc=AdmMqE8YZR6jwpzSGrOSiMM3Xr1By9nz6k9SnF1-Wn6eki7n9YolB_deCfDomhbx5JMf-vRCZY9412mQ4PlVM1nn&_nc_zt=23&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr10-2.fna&_nc_gid=bUR9jD7L7PR_4QvmKUhypQ&_nc_ss=8&oh=00_AfxZykifUEuEPQD-ls8_Qdb3yUPRSOw-F0JJ27t-rwII2w&oe=69B7CFE4
March 12Mar 12 Author 4 hours ago, kwilco said:This is what happens to the children of anti-vaxxers...https://scontent.flhr10-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/648829620_1490224096482918_6187215058328933613_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=13d280&_nc_ohc=FeAfyUe6osgQ7kNvwGdtkWI&_nc_oc=AdmMqE8YZR6jwpzSGrOSiMM3Xr1By9nz6k9SnF1-Wn6eki7n9YolB_deCfDomhbx5JMf-vRCZY9412mQ4PlVM1nn&_nc_zt=23&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr10-2.fna&_nc_gid=bUR9jD7L7PR_4QvmKUhypQ&_nc_ss=8&oh=00_AfxZykifUEuEPQD-ls8_Qdb3yUPRSOw-F0JJ27t-rwII2w&oe=69B7CFE4No such thing as a contagious disease. The lad looks ill. Better to look at other reasons than some mythical entity.
March 12Mar 12 4 hours ago, Stiddle Mump said:No such thing as a contagious disease.The lad looks ill. Better to look at other reasons than some mythical entity.Keep firing off those blanks.... a lot of noise but no real danger that anyone will believe you. Eventually, you'll realize there are only 3 AN members paying any attention to your nonsense.
March 12Mar 12 15 minutes ago, gamb00ler said:Keep firing off those blanks.... a lot of noise but no real danger that anyone will believe you. Eventually, you'll realize there are only 3 AN members paying any attention to your nonsense.Agreed. It's sick that these anti-vax posts are even allowed. Fortunately, very few BMs on this Forum are likely to be influenced.
March 12Mar 12 Popular Post This is why US democracy is failing when people like the ones on this thread are allowed to vote.
March 12Mar 12 On 3/11/2026 at 2:12 PM, Stiddle Mump said:I've got my reputation to uphold.Don't worry.. your reputation is so well established it will exist well into the next generation of AN members. Definitely in the bottom 3 of all time misguided disseminators of nonsense on AN.
March 12Mar 12 "A bee does not waste its time explaining to flies that honey is better than <deleted>"
March 12Mar 12 1 hour ago, gamb00ler said:Don't worry.. your reputation is so well established it will exist well into the next generation of AN members. Definitely in the bottom 3 of all time misguided disseminators of nonsense on AN.Most here will be dead in 15 years. So will Trump. The next gen might be normal.
March 12Mar 12 On 2/23/2026 at 2:25 PM, KhunLA said:I don't know anyone that vaccine (MMVR) protected anyone from.A doctor talked me into getting the MMR shot when I was about 20. I've never been as sick as I was after taking that $*&#_$ shot. Possible ADE but the "experts" say it's "rare." "Rare" unfortunately can kill you. It almost killed me.
Create an account or sign in to comment